What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hello! Newbie with a New Spa  (Read 3538 times)

MustangMama

• Drive it like you stole it.
Hello! Newbie with a New Spa
« on: July 10, 2008, 01:54:58 am »
Hello,

This is my first time posting but like many before me...I have been lurking for weeks.  We had been wanting to purchase a spa for a couple of years now but have been a little intimidated by whole idea of shopping for and maintaining one successfully since hubby and I are basically spa-virgins.  After reading much of the forum I felt confident (and informed) enough to go out and find our spa.  We visited every spa dealer in our area at least twice - some 5 or 6 times and finally decided on the perfect spa for us.  We bought an Artesian Island Antigua that was delivered just over a week ago.  

We feel pretty good about the price we paid for the tub we bought.  Our Antigua is the 22 jet model and it has the Stereo, DynaStar Lights, 24 Hr. Circulation Pump, Full Foam, Maint. Free Cabinet, Ozone, Stairs, Cover, and Lifter- all delivered and set up with chemicals for $6700.00 total (including tax).  Thanks to the fountain of knowledge on this site we feel confident we have many years of happy soaking ahead of us.  Sincere thanks to all who particiapate in this forum.   Most of the questions and comments have been incredibly valuable in our search (and now daily maintenance) of our new spa.  This is the first place I go to find the answers to my questions and I look forward to putting my 2 cents in every now and then.  Thank God for the Hot Tub Forum!  You guys are Great...
2008 Artesian Island Antigua

Hot Tub Forum

Hello! Newbie with a New Spa
« on: July 10, 2008, 01:54:58 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Hello! Newbie with a New Spa
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 07:52:44 am »
Welcome, that is what we are here for.  Nice screen name too.

Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 08:41:39 am »
that's great Mustang. Congrats on your new spa.  :)  Buying a spa can be confusing and I agree the majority of the folks here are great and really help folks understand  spas and allow us to  make a decision from a position of knoweldge rather than half guessing and BS.   ;)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 08:43:50 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Water Boy

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 08:51:51 am »
Welcome MM, and congrats on your new spa. You're gonna love it. Be sure to share some pics of your new pride and joy!! ;)
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 10:49:52 am »
Congrats and welcome.

Soak long and often.....
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 02:58:45 am »
Welcome to Spatopia! May you soak long and prosper...

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 02:58:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42