What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bought a new cover  (Read 2030 times)

Ben_dover1

Bought a new cover
« on: June 04, 2008, 01:49:12 pm »
Hey I just ordered a new cover from RHTubs. com, anyone ever order from them? how long is the delivery time on these usually? (I'm in NY)

I ordered the deluxe spa cover.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Bought a new cover
« on: June 04, 2008, 01:49:12 pm »

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
Re: Bought a new cover
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 06:14:11 pm »
they are very good from what get from the forum.
i do not know the delivery time frame

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 07:38:56 pm »
Hopefully will get things sped up as we just started a weekend shift (now running production almost 24/7). We seem to have just hit the busy season and are currently running about  a 2 week back log. Figure roughly another week for shipping (depending on where you are).
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Ben_dover1

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 01:10:43 pm »
Thanks Dr Spa, I didn't realize you were a member here! I'm on Long Island and I look forward to receiving the cover from you.

Ben_dover1

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 03:05:37 pm »
Still waiting for my cover to be delivered. Their web site says two week delivery, then i was told because of a backlog it would be 3-4 weeks, now today I'm told it "should" be sent by the end of next week!

That's 5 week from the order date and that's just to get it shipped, then it will be a few days until its received!

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 04:00:31 pm »
Hopefully Doc doesn't ship Fed EX...my solar pool cover is still lost in their system...
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 05:19:46 pm »
Nope, no FedEx... Last time I talked to them they weren't interested in our business unless 85% of the shipments went to business addesses. Besides, spa covers are too large for them both (UPS and FedEx).

The spa covers ship via, well, who ever is the least expensive. Typically a major freight carrier takes them from our local terminal to a local terminal closest to the final destination. From there, a local shipping company will pick them up and deliver them.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 05:19:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42