What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: So who's????  (Read 5572 times)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: So who's????
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 10:39:16 am »
OH Drew...now you are the homophone king too

homophone ?!?!
No mam.  I do not pre judge or discrimate against any body based on thier sexual preferences.  

To each his own is what I say.
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 10:39:16 am »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 10:52:57 am »
I thought 'homophone' was when you have all the phones in your house the same color?

No?

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 12:15:22 pm »

So Jim, would you say that on the whole, it was a tough  ride?

No!! the first couple days of 8+ hours of riding were, after that it was fine.   I stayed in hotels for the most part,at night.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 02:31:13 pm »
I'll be off Sunday and Monday as usual.  Our traditional weekend Memorial Day company party is having to be pushed back a few weeks because of some scheduling conflicts, so that is a bit of a bummer.  The Alley Fest is in 2 weeks and that is always fun.

We are so busy right now that my boss and I actually had to deliver a couple of spas by ourselves yesterday.  We had to put a Limelight Flair down in a hole in a deck.  They didn't get the slab finished until 5 in the morning yesterday and the cement was not set.  The customer lady said "It don't matter, put er in thar!"  I fell in the hole when we laid the spa over and left a bunch of footprints in the slab.  Then, one of her farmhands dropped his end of the spa and it cracked her slab.  She said "It's alright, just get 'er in thar!"  Then, my Partagas cigar fell on her dog and I was afraid he would burst into flame because he was old and shaggy, but he didn't and my cigar got dog hair on it, but I've had worse.

Then, we had to deliver a Jetsetter to a lady with the first name of Boots and we wondered if her husband was named Puss, but he wasn't, which was a let down.  The boss and I decided that we will get out of sales and strictly do deliveries so that we can just ride around smokin' and drinkin' and pretend we don't know nothin' about why the underwater sound system didn't come with the spa like the salesman said it would and all those other phantom conversations which seem to take place from time to time.

Anyways, the SpaStone is selling like crazy and we are ordering our 3rd or 4th truck in the last 3 weeks to try and keep up.  It's a good problem to have, but I am tired and looking forward to Memorial Day as I'm sure you all are.

Good luck to any of the spa brethren who will be having sales this weekend!

Term
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 02:33:59 pm by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 04:33:27 pm »
I am plannin' on takin' two or three naps on Sunday. Not at the same time, mind you.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 04:33:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42