What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A great thing about Bullfrog tubs.  (Read 5633 times)

In Canada eh

A great thing about Bullfrog tubs.
« on: May 12, 2008, 06:48:15 pm »
Just thought I'd share this,

We had a couple of spinner jets that stopped spinning.  I asked my dealer on Saturday about it while I was picking up pool chems for opening(yeah spring!).  She explained to me how to take them out and gave me one jet to see if that was the problem.  I took the jet home and swapped it out easily enough but a couple of the other jets were not as easy and I didn't want to break anything.  So today I just took out the whole jetpack and took it to the dealer.  She told me their service tech was out on a call and to leave the jetpack with them and he would fix it in a day or two.  In the meantime she gave me a other jetpack to use, so that our tub would still be operational.  Just thought that this is something you couldn't do with any other make of tub.

Now off to watch the hockey game!
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

A great thing about Bullfrog tubs.
« on: May 12, 2008, 06:48:15 pm »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: A great thing about Bullfrog tubs.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 06:52:08 pm »
I'm impressed!! I love innovation and versitility..It looks like Bullfrog is ahead of the pack in many respects...That was a cool story, Canada ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 06:53:58 pm »
I think the jet packs are a very forward way of thinking. If only the BullFrog seats were a little deeper then BullFrog would have been on my final list.

The best neck jets of all the tubs handsdown was the neck blaster jet pack. Just talking about it makes my neck feel good.....

Scott  ;)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

In Canada eh

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 08:00:18 pm »
That was a cool story, Canada ;)

I really do have a great dealer!  For them to loan me a jetpack is great!!!

Swell-Tub

Your right the neckblaster is my wife's favourite seat, its to bad you were not comfortable in a Bullfrog they really are a great company.
Bullfrog 451

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 08:35:53 pm »
Now off to watch the hockey game!

Hoping to see you in the Stanley Cup finals--heeheehee ;D :o :o  No disrespect to Dax and Boni--I am nervous about playin in Philly :-?--

But, Glad to hear about another A++ dealer!!  No matter what you sell!!

WWHT

PS--[glow]LET"S GO PENS!![/glow]
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

wewannahottub

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 08:37:17 pm »
I think the jet packs are a very forward way of thinking. If only the BullFrog seats were a little deeper then BullFrog would have been on my final list.

The best neck jets of all the tubs handsdown was the neck blaster jet pack. Just talking about it makes my neck feel good.....

Scott  ;)
 I agree--though I never sat in one--but if they would make leg and foot packs----call me up!!

In Canada eh

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 09:46:12 pm »
 I agree--though I never sat in one--but if they would make leg and foot packs----call me up!!

They do!

Our 451 has 4 calf jets and one large foot jet.  The 552 has 4 calf jets and 2 foot jets in one lounger and 4 calf jets in the other.  A couple of other models have large "volcano type" jets in the footwell.

Penguins and Wings would be a great match up, but I don't want to jump the gun here.  Wings still have to get past Dallas and the Penguins still have Phili
Bullfrog 451

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 10:44:30 pm »
Kudos to BullFrog!

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 12:24:35 am »
They do!

Our 451 has 4 calf jets and one large foot jet.  The 552 has 4 calf jets and 2 foot jets in one lounger and 4 calf jets in the other.  A couple of other models have large "volcano type" jets in the footwell.
I tried to tell Chrisi this but I didn't do it as well as you did. If you have a long torso like I do, then you need deeper seats to get under that great neck blaster jet pack.

Scott  ;)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:25:27 am by Swell-Tub »
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

wewannahottub

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 03:25:13 am »

They do!

Our 451 has 4 calf jets and one large foot jet.  The 552 has 4 calf jets and 2 foot jets in one[glow] lounger [/glow]and 4 calf jets in the other.  A couple of other models have large "volcano type" jets in the footwell.

Penguins and Wings would be a great match up, but I don't want to jump the gun here.  Wings still have to get past Dallas and the Penguins still have Phili

That's the problem I don't want a lounger!!  We were going to look at the 682 when we started this whole thing.  

It is always great to hear about a good dealer!!

That is  another reason I want to stick with Arctic==great dealer. There ae sooooo many good spas with soooo many good options, and finding the right one, well...if hubby doesn't decide on the Tundra or something soon, I am giving up.  And, he is the one that started this whole ordeal.  Not that I would complain, having a hot tub. ;)

Chrisi :)

Repeat_Offender

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 10:44:01 am »
I tried to tell Chrisi this but I didn't do it as well as you did. If you have a long torso like I do, then you need deeper seats to get under that great neck blaster jet pack.

Scott  ;)

I thought the same thing until I put the neck blaster jet pack in the lounger seat. Problem solved.
Bullfrog 562

webboy

• hey bub
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2008, 10:52:06 am »
Ok already,

I will print this discussion off and take it to our R&D department and get them going on it! :) More foot Jets!!

I'm glad you have a great dealer In Canade eh, Dealers make or break the spa buying experience!

Now I'm going to hijack your thread:
First, Go Jazz!
Second, I tried the Shiatsu this weekend for the first time. Interesting experience, I must say this JetPak is growing on me. Have you other Bullfroggers tried this Pak?

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2008, 11:26:38 am »
Ok already,
I will print this discussion off and take it to our R&D department and get them going on it! :) More foot Jets!!

I'm glad you have a great dealer In Canade eh, Dealers make or break the spa buying experience!

Now I'm going to hijack your thread:
First, Go Jazz!
Second, I tried the Shiatsu this weekend for the first time. Interesting experience, I must say this JetPak is growing on me. Have you other Bullfroggers tried this Pak?
Webboy, If Bullfrog had more deep seats like that one on the 400 series I sat in I would have most likely bought a BullFrog. I thought the jetpak idea to be great as I could always change the spa when I wanted to. The shallow seats was the main deal killer for me.

SO if you are going to talk to R&D tell them they got it right with that one seat. Also the exchanging of jetpaks would really be a great idea. After looking at several manufacturers I told my wife that Arctic and BullFrog would have been my final two if they had Vegas dealers and the seat issue on the BullFrog didn't get in the way. I'm happy with my Jacuzzi J-470 decission but who knows in the future I might need a BullFrog for my Utah summer home.

Scott  ;)
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

webboy

• hey bub
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 12:49:30 pm »

SO if you are going to talk to R&D tell them they got it right with that one seat. Also the exchanging of jetpaks would really be a great idea. After looking at several manufacturers I told my wife that Arctic and BullFrog would have been my final two if they had Vegas dealers and the seat issue on the BullFrog didn't get in the way. I'm happy with my Jacuzzi J-470 decission but who knows in the future I might need a BullFrog for my Utah summer home.

Scott  ;)

LOL :D

I will tack that one on! Happy soaking, now and in the future!!

wewannahottub

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 08:24:14 am »

Webboy--when we looked at Bullfrog, I thought that would be a neat-o jet pack myself.  :o

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 08:24:14 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42