What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Done Deal! and the winner is...  (Read 2648 times)

jimmyb

Done Deal! and the winner is...
« on: May 08, 2008, 06:55:35 pm »
Thanx in part to the info I learned on this site we made a decision and choose to buy a Hot Springs tub this afternoon.  A week ago I didn't know any thing about spas.  I was likely a typical first time shopper.  The more jets the better, the higher the horsepower the better, the bigger the tv the better, bells and whistles eh!  We shopped at a few stores and looked at four or five different manufacturers.  As a matter of fact we actually travelled from Ontario where we live to Michigan in order to view a few of the options that we were interested in and were not on display at our local dealer.

To try to make a long story short I would like to once again thank this site and it's members...  Very educational...  I would also like to thank the sales people we didn't purchase from, all of which treated us well and never pressured us to buy now!

We purchased a HotSprings Vista, pearl shell with the full grey SpaStone surround with steps, grey cover and black CoverCradle.  240v breakoff box, water care package, spa vac, Clarion lighting, and of coarse the SpAudioCast with remote.  Oh and I shouldn't forget we also got a Jandy LX 250,000 btu heater to heat our pool.

I should mention that all we were originally shopping for was the heater, until the better half asked me to follow her to the back of the store and check out the neat spa with the big TV...

$15,000 later...

What do you mean I have to wait 3 weeks for delivery, I thought we'd be soaking tonite....

Thanx again...

Hot Tub Forum

Done Deal! and the winner is...
« on: May 08, 2008, 06:55:35 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: Done Deal! and the winner is...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 07:12:46 pm »
Awesome!  Congrats! :)
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 07:20:54 pm »
Thanx in part to the info I learned on this site we made a decision and choose to buy a Hot Springs tub this afternoon.  A week ago I didn't know any thing about spas.  I was likely a typical first time shopper.  The more jets the better, the higher the horsepower the better, the bigger the tv the better, bells and whistles eh!  We shopped at a few stores and looked at four or five different manufacturers.  As a matter of fact we actually travelled from Ontario where we live to Michigan in order to view a few of the options that we were interested in and were not on display at our local dealer.

To try to make a long story short I would like to once again thank this site and it's members...  Very educational...  I would also like to thank the sales people we didn't purchase from, all of which treated us well and never pressured us to buy now!

We purchased a HotSprings Vista, pearl shell with the full grey SpaStone surround with steps, grey cover and black CoverCradle.  240v breakoff box, water care package, spa vac, Clarion lighting, and of coarse the SpAudioCast with remote.  Oh and I shouldn't forget we also got a Jandy LX 250,000 btu heater to heat our pool.

[glow]I should mention that all we were originally shopping for was the heater, [/glow]until the better half asked me to follow her to the back of the store and check out the neat spa with the big TV...

$15,000 later...

What do you mean I have to wait 3 weeks for delivery, I thought we'd be soaking tonite....

Thanx again...

That's what you get for bringing her with you to get a pool heater!!  ;D

Congrats!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 07:38:47 pm »
Master spa?  Hotsprings? Master spa? Hotsprings?   Not a hard decision in my book!  I would have taken the Master spa!!   ;D        Kidding of course congrats!!!

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 12:47:02 am »
Congrats. I can't wait for your post after your first soak, hopefully you got a better dealer than Fred got. Keep us posted, for us other buyers who are waiting we have to live through the buyers ahead of us.

Scott  :)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 12:47:37 am by Swell-Tub »
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 09:35:37 am »
Master spa?  Hotsprings? Master spa? Hotsprings?   Not a hard decision in my book!  I would have taken the Master spa!!   ;D        Kidding of course congrats!!!

jimmy,
Congrats on the new tub...I'm sure you will enjoy it and hopefully it will bring you years of troublefree service.

JJ,
It was just as easy for me to choose between HS and MS when I bought my LSX and I'm just as happy today as I was 4 years ago.
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 09:35:37 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42