What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Yo WSDog  (Read 2677 times)

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Yo WSDog
« on: April 09, 2008, 06:12:58 pm »
Dude! You're not supposed to buy stuff without talking to me first............ I threw in the color matched handles and tie-downs N/C
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

Yo WSDog
« on: April 09, 2008, 06:12:58 pm »

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
Re: Yo WSDog
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 03:24:08 pm »
Doc, you are DA MAN!  

Hey, I ordered one set of straps extra long (24") in order to be able to leave the "lifter side" straps attached when the cover opens.  Seemed like a good idea to me...hope you agree.

Plus, you probably saw the second cover in my order as well.  My friend Tina has a cover that weighs a zillion pounds and I talked her into ordering one so that we could get the multi-cover discount.  She's pretty excited about getting it even though she'll have to find other means for her upper body workout!

Oh, and I'll soon be ordering my normal 5 lb. All Clear and a few other things including an additional 5 lb. All Clear for a buddy of mine who has purchased a tub and is waiting on a new patio for it.  I'll get him hooked on rhtubs as well!  

Thanks, man!  8-)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Yo WSDog
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 03:24:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42