What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Salesperson issues...  (Read 54917 times)

Swell-Tub

• Scott
Re: Salesperson issues...
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2008, 05:49:40 pm »
Termite (and don't call me Joe Namath!)

OK, Burt Reynolds.....
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2008, 05:49:40 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2008, 05:52:23 pm »

OK, Burt Reynolds.....

Burt wears a toupee...I wear a Merkin.  That's the key.

Termerkin
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2008, 06:01:38 pm »

Burt wears a toupee...I wear a Merkin.  That's the key.

Termerkin

Well at least I didn't call you surely (Shirley)....  ;D
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2008, 06:05:15 pm »

Settle down kids and fight nice!!

We're not fighting, just giving Jimcuzzi a hard time cause its fun. It’s really been a few years since this site saw all out spa brawling but that guy is withering away and no longer comes here. This site is downright polite compared to the old days of pistols at 30 paces!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

solo

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2008, 06:11:51 pm »
Hey all, I had a PM from Jacuzzi Jim about the J470 and 480.  Any other Jacuzzi peeps out there with unbiased opinions?  These look nice... :-/  Are they expensive??

I bought a Jacuzzi J-365 4 months ago for about $7000.  It's a great spa.  Easy to use, easy to maintain.  MNo issues whatsoever in the first 4 months.  

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2008, 06:16:09 pm »
It’s really been a few years since this site saw all out spa brawling but that guy is withering away and no longer comes here.

Whatever DID happen to Wisoki?

Terminator
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 06:17:00 pm by East_TX_Spa »

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2008, 06:21:34 pm »
You have spa dealers, owners, and future buyers on this site. Sometimes the dealers really get active and it is fun to watch. The only downside is that it makes future buyers concerned that some of the criticism is fact and not fiction.

I'm learning to watch for quality, performance, brand staying power, new research and development, dealer support, warranty, and wet tests. Let's see what did I miss?

Just because someone has done it for a hundred years and not tried new ideas dosen't mean they are the best. Remember Wang computers? Now I like a Kirby vaccum as well as the next guy but new technology is worth a try every once in a while. BTW I do own a Kirby, sure glad I just sold my 2 story house and bought a single story. Carring that Kirby up and down the stairs was a chore.

OK, another soapbox I need to get off of. And my usual disclaimer: I apoligize if I offended anyone.....

Scott   :-?
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2008, 07:16:59 pm »

Whatever DID happen to Wisoki?

Terminator

LMAO! Gee, that's not who I thought he was referring to.... Oh how I miss those days.... :D
Now I just get to fight with Spatech t.u.o. and that's just too one sided to make it challenging for me. He's way too much of a fart smucker... ;)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2008, 07:23:37 pm »

Now I just get to fight with Spatech t.u.o. and that's just too one sided to make it challenging for me.

Well try to hold up your end and we might have a meaninful argument or two. Debating you is like playing 1on1 basketball against Vern Troyer (aka Mimi-Me)!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2008, 07:40:40 pm »

Well try to hold up your end and we might have a meaninful argument or two. Debating you is like playing 1on1 basketball against Vern Troyer (aka Mimi-Me)!!

DEBATE? I don't debate... I speak my opinion as fact and back it up with whatever BS I need to... :)

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2008, 08:16:50 pm »
You have spa dealers, owners, and future buyers on this site. Sometimes the dealers really get active and it is fun to watch. The only downside is that it makes future buyers concerned that some of the criticism is fact and not fiction.

Scott   :-?

Swell-I agree--these guys crack me up ;D  Obviously there are many stories behind all the bashings.  Back to the subject, I am also looking for dealers' willingness to help to make a sell.  (I am not looking for something for nothing, but I don't want to end up with nothing either!!)

WWHT
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2008, 08:25:39 pm »

I can hear the Harley motorcycle gang starting their engines (I kid, I kid).

Anyway I can't find an Arctic dealer here in Vegas. The two terms desert and Arctic don't seem to go together. I am curious if because a spa is made in Canada if the price is going to be higher with the U.S. dollar what it is these days.

Scott  :-?

Good point about the US buck.  I wonder what will happen to the buck and the gas prices with the upcoming election.

Anyhoo, I guess the desert and the Arctic don't sound right.  Does it even get cold enough in Vegas for a Hot tub??  Good luck!!  I guess if nothing else, keep it cool and get your jets on!  
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2008, 12:17:10 am »
Does it even get cold enough in Vegas for a Hot tub??
July and August are Hot, Hot, Hot. December and January we get down to the mid 30's at nights. So yea it gets real cold down here...

Scott  ;D
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Water Boy

« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2008, 10:11:58 am »

Still==now again interested in Arctic Tundra Legend SE, if anyone has a ball-park figure of what they cost in the Steeler Country area, with a basic am'fm cd stereo I'd love a clue!! ;)

Great choice of spa!!! You can't go wrong with a Legend SE. It comes with a solid 10 year Fully covered parts and labor warranty. That is almost unheard of in the spa industry.

Question for the board as I am not sure, and I am not trying to stir the pot. Does any other spa offer a 10 year fully covered parts and labor warranty? Again, I am not trying to stir the pot, and I am just curious if there is.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2008, 11:01:40 am »
Not that I know of.  That's impressive!

Term

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2008, 11:01:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42