What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dealers- What are your Spa's 2008 Warranty?  (Read 50177 times)

Summitman

Re: Dealers- What are your Spa's 2008 Warranty?
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2008, 02:31:11 pm »

http://www.hotspring.com/Spa_Showroom_Hot_Tub/spa_model_grandee.html

:)

Termie

gotta say Ive always liked the grandee, very similar to my favorite in the Arctic line "Tundra"

http://www.patiopleasures.com/Images/spa-tundra_legend_se.jpg
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 02:33:39 pm by waylon33 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2008, 02:31:11 pm »

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2008, 02:33:24 pm »
No offense, Term, but HS and Caldera leave me/us feeling lukewarm.  I know the debate goes on and on about how many jets, but the amt of jets AND jet placement means alot to me--wanting something with ALOT of foot and leg action IN ADDITION to the neck/back action is what made me googly-eyed :o over the Clearwater Orlando as well as some others.  But, Cw. is probably out in our book.

probably gonna wet test a J470 at some point soon, as well as Dynasty and Arctic.  Hey, if my HS dealer wants to throw in a better warranty pkg on a Limelight, I'd revisit that idea.

still searching... :-/

Chrisi :)
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

wewannahottub

« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2008, 02:36:04 pm »

gotta say Ive always liked the grandee, very similar to my favorite in the Arctic line "Tundra"

http://www.patiopleasures.com/Images/spa-tundra_legend_se.jpg

GA-- I gotta admit, the Tundra is my choice at present with those 2 seats that look like they would offer a good beating head to toe ;D ;D ;D

I only hope a fully loaded one won't cost me 2 arms/legs and my husband's rt nut, I like them all where they are.  (he does too)  But, I imagine it will. :'(

Chrisi ;)

Summitman

« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2008, 02:36:37 pm »
Jacuzzi, Sundance, and Hot Springs don't exactly have reputations for being "cheap"...

I agree with that statement, as a matter of fact they are all excellent choices of spas.  Cant go wrong at all with those three as long as the dealer is good.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2008, 02:37:08 pm »
No offense, Term, but HS and Caldera leave me/us feeling lukewarm.  I know the debate goes on and on about how many jets, but the amt of jets AND jet placement means alot to me--wanting something with ALOT of foot and leg action IN ADDITION to the neck/back action is what made me googly-eyed :o over the Clearwater Orlando as well as some others.  But, Cw. is probably out in our book.

probably gonna wet test a J470 at some point soon, as well as Dynasty and Arctic.  Hey, if my HS dealer wants to throw in a better warranty pkg on a Limelight, I'd revisit that idea.

still searching... :-/

Chrisi :)

Just go try the Grandee.  Only then will you truly get "the whole picture".

And talk to the dealer about the Limelight.  He might be willing to pad the price on the front end so he can give you a longer warranty. ;)

Termie
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2008, 02:51:26 pm »

"is the dumbest statement I have ever heard"

So now Im dumb! Could of fooled me I thought I dominated this market that includes Hot Springs, Jacuzzi, Sundance as competition.  

I never said you were dumb!  That statement is.  What they/you consider a floor I consider a base, Like I have said a few times now, both are fine.  So I can shoot a bullet at your pan and it wont break, they both achieve the same results, its the end result that matters. To call the ABS pan cheaper is probably true, but we dont charge for ours and hey it does the same thing as your fiberglass pan,oh I mean floor.

Filtration wise The legend in fact all your spas look like it comes with a 50 sq ft filter std Yes from the website, How much more is your 900SQ ft filter as an up charge?  Seems to me you guys have a lot of up charges for stuff thats std with most major manufacturers.

Ok I am done with this, we can sling mud at each other all day long,  Back to the original subject, you guys have a great warranty. Specially when you have guys like Tom around that make it happen when the dealer wont.

Summitman

« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2008, 02:56:41 pm »
"Filtration wise The legend in fact all your spas look like it comes with a 50 sq ft filter std Yes from the website, How much more is your 900SQ ft filter as an up charge?  Seems to me you guys have a lot of up charges for stuff thats std with most major manufacturers."

no upcharge whatsoever comes in every spa.

"I never said you were dumb!  That statement is.  What they/you consider a floor I consider a base, Like I have said a few times now, both are fine.  So I can shoot a bullet at your pan and it wont break, they both achieve the same results, its the end result that matters. To call the ABS pan cheaper is probably true, but we dont charge for ours and hey it does the same thing as your fiberglass pan,oh I mean floor. "

Difference is Arctics can go right on the grass, no base, no pea gravel, no chite!  No cost whatsoever.  One way or another the customer is paying for a ABS base, Wood Floor, Fiberglass Floor whether the dealer charges extra for it.  I dont charge extra for it, just like you dont charge extra for yours.

"Ok I am done with this, we can sling mud at each other all day long,  Back to the original subject, you guys have a great warranty. Specially when you have guys like Tom around that make it happen when the dealer wont. "

Im sure that 100 percent of ALL JACUZZI warranty claims have all been taken care of without any extra contact.  

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2008, 03:05:30 pm »
 Probably not, but when You have been around 52 years thats bound to happen.   :P

Ok now I am really done!  
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 03:08:45 pm by Jacuzzi_Jim »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #158 on: March 29, 2008, 03:16:29 pm »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Summitman

« Reply #159 on: March 29, 2008, 03:17:00 pm »
Probably not, but when You have been around 52 years thats bound to happen.   :P

Ok now I am really done!  

Not a new guy myself their Jimbo   ;)

Water Boy

« Reply #160 on: March 29, 2008, 03:39:14 pm »
Just sold our third spa today, and with all this talk of Legend's with Chrisi I had legends on my mind, and I just sold a Legend Extreme with the Wet-tunes stereo and the Northern Lights, and the customer's were tickled pink. I thought of you Chrisi when they signed up.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 03:53:54 pm by Happy_Madison »
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

wewannahottub

« Reply #161 on: March 29, 2008, 03:59:34 pm »
Just sold our third spa today, and with all this talk of Legend's with Chrisi I had legends on my mind, and I just sold a Legend Extreme with the Wet-tunes stereo and the Northern Lights, and the customer's were tickled pink. I thought of you Chrisi when they signed up.

Great Job!!  What Model did they purchase??  My friend has the Kodiak Legend Extreme.  I have been in it x 2 and it always feels nice, so I imagine the Tundra is just as, if not more, powerful.   Can you tell me what $$$ they paid??  Just a hint??  Even in a PM??  I just don't want to get my hopes too high!! ::) :o

What others did you sell today!!  Too bad you're not in my area. ::)

I'm still thinking of the Tundra, hmmm,.... ;)

Thx, WB!!

wewannahottub

« Reply #162 on: March 29, 2008, 04:01:14 pm »
Wet-tunes stereo

WB--I assume this is different than the Aquatremors??  Didn't you tell me there are 3 stereo options??

TX, Chrisi

wewannahottub

« Reply #163 on: March 29, 2008, 04:04:17 pm »

I only hope a fully loaded one won't cost me 2 arms/legs and my husband's rt nut, I like them all where they are.  (he does too)  But, I imagine it will. :'(

Chrisi ;)
Whatcha Arctic guys wanna let me know??  (PS I wouldn't take a quote and go to my dealer and expect something different, I know prices range depending on the region.  Just a guesstimate.)

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #164 on: March 29, 2008, 05:12:47 pm »

Ok now I am really done!  

52 years and probably at least 10 different owners/companies.

No way is Jacuzzi/Sundance the same company that was Jacuzzi Inc.  Correct me if I am wrong...I don't believe there any Jacuzzi family members left associated with the company.

John and Jeff Watkins are no longer with Watkins Mfg. but there are people at Watkins who have been there @ 30 years.

Again, you and I know the 52 year old Jacuzzi thing is a marketing gimmick, but so what.  What difference does it make if they are 52 years old or 30 years old?  what does it mean to a spa buyer?

'Nuff said.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #164 on: March 29, 2008, 05:12:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42