What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thermospas selling through dealers.  (Read 6116 times)

rick

Re: Thermospas selling through dealers.
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 11:44:15 am »
The owners of Thermospas need to be taken out back and shot for the good of the hot tub industry.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 11:44:15 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 11:47:18 am »
The owners of Thermospas need to be taken out back and shot for the good of the hot tub industry.

I say they and Master, pistols at 10 feet. Hopefully they both aim well.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 12:07:51 pm »

I don't know too many dealers that sell but don't offer service as well. Why would a dealer not want the service contract? I couldn't imagine selling my customer a spa and not having the ability to maintain the relationship or possibly give it to someone who could screw it all up for me and cost me future sales or referrals.

Anything out of my hands as a dealer such as contracting delivery people or service work can and most likely will negatively impact me as a dealer.

I'm just trying to figure why a dealer wouldn't want to service what they sell? If you can't service it, don't take on the line!

With only two exceptions (Hot Spring & Sundance) none of the Spa dealers in Las Vegas service what they sell. We have like three Spa service companys that service the spas here for all the different dealers.

Scott  :o
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 12:07:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42