What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: OMG!!! It finally happened  (Read 4181 times)

Pathfinder

OMG!!! It finally happened
« on: February 13, 2008, 07:20:33 pm »
OMG!!!, Calspa has finally cut a considerable amount of spas and series. They are down to 4 main series then still carrying the inground and the swimspas.  The sites not fully finished yet but gone are the -  Signature, Home, J, Elite and Aqua series. They absorbed a couple models from the former into the still existing lines.  I think this trimming of the fat should help from a quality stand point but that remains to be seen.

Hot Tub Forum

OMG!!! It finally happened
« on: February 13, 2008, 07:20:33 pm »

Chris_H

Re: OMG!!! It finally happened
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 09:27:43 am »
I hit their site.  They still have like 50 models.  Still to many.

Water Boy

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 10:22:50 am »
OMG!!!, Calspa has finally cut a considerable amount of spas and series. They are down to 4 main series then still carrying the inground and the swimspas.  The sites not fully finished yet but gone are the -  Signature, Home, J, Elite and Aqua series. They absorbed a couple models from the former into the still existing lines.  I think this trimming of the fat should help from a quality stand point but that remains to be seen.

I have always said that they have way too many models to choose from. All it does is confuse the customer as to which one to choose. This is proably a good thing for cal spas in the long run. But, if there are still 50 models to choose from, I think that is too many as well.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 11:22:59 am »
It still doesn't solve their problem of BRUTAL customer service and not following through with warranty claims. They could have just 4 models and still be the crappy company they are... Just my mild observation..... ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 11:22:59 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42