What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Trying Hard to Make the right choice  (Read 2549 times)

Scott

Trying Hard to Make the right choice
« on: January 27, 2008, 07:35:23 pm »
Well I am back again and am seeking advice on two things that have come up and confused me. One I live in New Jersey and have been searching to wet test either a D1 Sarena bay or lotus to see if this is the right tub. Asked one dealer since they had neither one a price and was told the Sarena would run around $13800 and less for the lotus. While there wet tested a Californian. Didnt really care for it as the power in the jets were weak at best. Nice tub not for me. Does anyone know if the price for Sarena or Lotus? Tried Sundance and liked it but still not sure. Wet testing a Marquis Epic 2007 this Thursday to see if it works for me. Dealer said I could buy it for around $10,800 after I return to test it. I thought that was a bit steep considering what i have read here that others have paid. Anyway I really want a great tub that is powerful, invigorating, that will make me feel exhausted when I get out, not some soaker type tub. Any thoughts or help will greatly be appreciated.  ;D Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Trying Hard to Make the right choice
« on: January 27, 2008, 07:35:23 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Trying Hard to Make the right choice
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 08:06:20 pm »
Did you try Artesian, Master, Jacuzzi or Coleman?

Depending on where you live there is an Artesian dealers in Manalapan (mine), Northern NJ and one around Ciniminsin. There is also one in PA, I think in Bristol. Niagra Pool and Spas now sells Jacuzzi, maybe they sell Master as well (they did in 2004). If you live north - try Staten Island pools and spas - they sold Master and Emerald in 2004. For Coleman - look at their website but a pool chain carried them in 2004 (I forget their name). As far as D1 - there was a deler in Jackson, NJ that wasn't on the web site and one in PA again around Bristol

You might be looking for the wrong thing in a tub - larger jets tend to be softer on the body, at least from what I remember being said. Maybe look at secondary lines that have possibly smaller jets and when air is added they tend to be more "powerful". I know my tub, an Artesian Cayman, can be really powerful once the air is added.

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 01:13:54 am »
Scott,
I too am looking at an Epic.  That price is a little high, unless it's got the Adagio stereo in it.
Mike

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 01:13:54 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42