What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 12089 times)

Water Boy

Greetings
« on: January 17, 2008, 12:08:23 pm »
I wanted to first introduce myself. My name is Ed and I manage a store for an Arctic Spa dealer. I have visited this board quite frequently for the last year or so, but I have never taken the time to register a name. I finally did that so I can start chiming in from time to time. I will be glad to answer any questions in regards to Arctic Spas, and spas in general. I know a few post on here from time to time about Arctic Spas, so I decided I would start to do the same.

I wanted to start my first thread off by sharing a nice story a customer told me about their Arctic Spa. We just got through a bad ice storm a couple weeks back, and some of our customers were without electricity for ten days. We had several customers calling that had lost their power, and they were asking what to do with their spas, and that they were worried about them freezing over. We confidently told them to do nothing except to leave their cover on and that thrie spa would be fine. We reassured them this is why they bought an Arctic Spa. Well, to make a long story short, a customer came in yesterday thanking us and praising his spa. He was amazed that in five days, his spa only decreased from 104 degrees, to 86 degrees. And that was with below freezing temperatures at night. When he opened the cover there was still steam rolling off of the top.

Again just thought I would introduce my self and share a good story. I am looking forward to telling more in the future.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hot Tub Forum

Greetings
« on: January 17, 2008, 12:08:23 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 01:07:08 pm »
 Welcome!  Where are you located??

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 01:21:28 pm »
When he opened the cover there was still steam rolling off of the top.

"Now that's what I call high quality H2O."

Welcome!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 01:29:07 pm »
 Being an Arctic spa, I figured it would have gone up a degree or two, after the power outage.  8-)

Water Boy

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 02:04:22 pm »
Thanks for the welcome's. I live in Kansas. And no Wizard of Oz jokes, we have heard them all!!! ;)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 02:14:01 pm »
Thanks for the welcome's. I live in Kansas. And no Wizard of Oz jokes, we have heard them all!!! ;)

I still don't understand why your biggest city is in Missouri!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Water Boy

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 02:18:07 pm »
You must be referring to Kansas City. Half of Kansas City in KS and the other half in KC MO, not all of KC is in Missouri.  Also I believe Wichita is larger than KC and it is ALL in Kansas.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 02:18:56 pm by Happy_Madison »

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 02:48:51 pm »
Welcome!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 03:13:13 pm »
I sure would like to see one!   There are no dealers near me so far.  My own spa is getting close to its 5th birthday and the end of its warranty.  I have no current plans to buy another when the warranty is up, but you know what they say about the best layed plans.  I think the closed dealer to Columbus, Ohio is more than 100 miles.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 03:14:15 pm »
You must be referring to Kansas City. Half of Kansas City in KS and the other half in KC MO, not all of KC is in Missouri.  Also I believe Wichita is larger than KC and it is ALL in Kansas.

Is Bachelors III still on the Kansas city of KC?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 03:42:25 pm »

Welcome! It is amazing how many people with one leg actually buy spas, and am further amazed that Arctic has created its entire line up cater to these people with one leg and or even no legs. Good for Arctic!!!! Finally a spa that caters to those with crooked spines as well, but for the average person to buy one it doesn't seem to make sense as the molds are all wrong for those of us who sit up and walk on two feet. Are there any plans for Arctic to make a mold that caters to the average human being? Just curious! ;)(The previous was an opinion I had at a glance of looking at the spas and trying them out for each his or her own)

O.k I am kidding! Welcome and Represent your product with pride on here and you will  be a great asset to the board. ;)

oh and give my regards to the Tin Man!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 03:49:11 pm by spaman_dot_com »
-SpaMan~

Summitman

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 03:47:41 pm »
oh really, I have an Arctic Spa and TWO LEGS and love it!

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 05:21:25 pm »
"I have an Arctic Spa and TWO LEGS and love it!"

Dude...you better watch it....a statement like that really crosses the line!

;)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 05:22:08 pm by Zep »

Water Boy

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 05:30:31 pm »

Is Bachelors III still on the Kansas city of KC?

I'm not for sure what that is so I couldn't tell you one way or the other!

Water Boy

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2008, 05:35:55 pm »

Welcome! It is amazing how many people with one leg actually buy spas, and am further amazed that Arctic has created its entire line up cater to these people with one leg and or even no legs. Good for Arctic!!!! Finally a spa that caters to those with crooked spines as well, but for the average person to buy one it doesn't seem to make sense as the molds are all wrong for those of us who sit up and walk on two feet. Are there any plans for Arctic to make a mold that caters to the average human being? Just curious! ;)(The previous was an opinion I had at a glance of looking at the spas and trying them out for each his or her own)

O.k I am kidding! Welcome and Represent your product with pride on here and you will  be a great asset to the board. ;)

oh and give my regards to the Tin Man!

Well thanks I guess. Not for sure what you meant by all that. I can tell you that we have many happy customers with the shape and sizes of our spa molds. I have even been told by several that ours seem to be more comfortable than many. So don't know if you were kidding or being serious even though you said you were kidding.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2008, 05:35:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42