What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hotspring Commercial on the Golf Channel  (Read 4717 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Hotspring Commercial on the Golf Channel
« on: January 11, 2008, 11:18:17 pm »
I saw my first Hotspring commercial last night on the Golf Channel. It was around 7:30 PM during "Playing Lessons from the Pros". Justin Rose was the pro.

Has anyone seen it? Not sure if we have too many golf fans on this site except for Jacuzzi Jim and myself. It was very good by the way.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

Hotspring Commercial on the Golf Channel
« on: January 11, 2008, 11:18:17 pm »

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
Re: Hotspring Commercial on the Golf Channel
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 11:31:43 pm »
I haven't seen that particular one but I do however see other ones about once a week here in the STL. Them and Thermospas are the only manufacturers I've seen in my area. Oh yeah, there's also this place called Watson's that's located in the STL area that advertises all the time as well. They carry every from fireplaces to pool tables to spas. They sell Caldera, Cal, Viking and a few other small name manufacturers. Fwiw, I hate the place and that's puttin things nice.

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 11:51:19 pm »
YEah, I saw it Gombo.
There's also a place in the Midwest -- The Great Escape -- that sells Jacuzzi, Sundance and a few lower end spas that has commercials all the time.
Mike

Scaramanga

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 12:19:34 am »
I saw it...thier was nude women dancing around with thier privates obscured and Snoopy Dogg was drinking liquor out of a gold goblet. It showed the president of Hot springs jet and he was always smiling.  They had dvd's for sale.

Discusting! Looked more like a carnival of sin.

Pathfinder

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 12:49:17 am »
Saw the commercial. Got my golf pool already to go as well. If only I didnt have to wait 3 more months to do some actual Golfin

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 01:58:22 am »
Great, didn't know we had so many players. I'll see you all at Torrey Pines later this month. Tiger and Phil will be making their debut.....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Cyn

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 10:06:37 am »
Thermospa has been advertising on the golf channel in between Kelly's foot in the mouth segments for a while  ;D

loosenupspas

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 10:08:23 am »
The Golf Channel is a great environment for a hot tub commercial.  I just didn't anyone actually watched the channel.......local advertising on the channel is also a good move, if anyone see it.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2008, 01:43:22 pm »
 There are a couple of really good golf forums I visit, if anyone is interested PM me!!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 01:47:30 pm by Jacuzzi_Jim »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 02:33:34 pm »
We used to sponsor a couple of golf tournaments each year and I'd get to play in them, but we haven't done one in about 4 or 5 years.  I really enjoyed golf, but I was terrible from 200 yards in.  My forte was driving the ball, so I'd get picked to be on some teams to do that.  Won the long drive contest at Shallow Creek on the #4 hole with a 393-yard shot, but I was young and full of fudd back then.  Got a crappy box of balls, some tees, and a towel.  Everbody else was winning TV's and DVD players.

I don't even know where my clubs are nowadays.

Term
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 02:46:18 pm »
I play golf, but haven't done so since November.  Couple nice days this week in eastern PA, but was too busy with work to get out.  Being that I haven't been playing, it's not really on my mind so I haven't watched the Golf Channel in a couple months.  Do recall Thermospas commerical on there from time to time, but haven't seen any others.

FWIW, I think the Kelly Tilghman thing is overblown.  She was stupid for choosing the word she did, but people wanting her fired?  Please.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 04:02:32 pm »
The Golf Channel is a great environment for a hot tub commercial.  I just didn't anyone actually watched the channel.......local advertising on the channel is also a good move, if anyone see it.

It's the only channel I watch. Yes, JJ send me the links.

I missed Kelly's bit but heard about it later. What content was it used in? Sounded strange to me.......
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 04:04:11 pm by Gomboman »

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 09:03:28 pm »
Nick Faldo said the only way anyone was going to beat Tiger, is if some of the young guys on the Tour tag team him.  She quickly said "You mean, lynch him in the back alley?" and chuckled.  That was it.  Tiger didn't take offense.  But I have to admit, it was a pretty stupid thing to say.  And then Al Sharpton got involved, and she was suspended for 2 weeks.  You can see it for yourself on YouTube.
Mike

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2008, 12:35:05 am »
Thanks IL. I'll watch it on Youtube.

Yes, the Golf Channel is a great venue for spa manufacturers. Most of the people who play golf have money except for me....

H823Putt

• My backyard oassis
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 09:13:47 am »
I always watch the golf channel also. Nothing better then soaking in a hot tub after a round of golf.  :D

Even better if you had no 3-putts!!  ::)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 09:13:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42