What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The simplicity of a hot tub  (Read 7444 times)

MarKee

Re: The simplicity of a hot tub
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 01:43:01 am »
Balboa controls that are used by several manufacturers have reminders built in to them, for instance; change water, clean filter, change bromine cartridge, change mineral cartridge.

The wireless spa monitor that is available through Balboa allows you to operate the spa from inside and see maintenance reminders.  I've heard that being able to control your spa remotely through this monitor is on the horizon..might even be available at this point.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 01:43:01 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 07:53:02 am »
I can't imagine what else you would need to control the spa from the house. On my tub, I also have the dolphin remote to control the sound system from the tub. I can honestly say it has never been able to work just right by itself, so I bought repeaters that push the signal to the tub. That control can also do just about any function in the tub.

Markee, what else would you need to do from inside of the house? I guess I haven't thought of anything that I wish my spa monitor would do that it doesn't do. :-/
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 07:53:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42