What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How not to set up a showroom  (Read 6442 times)

D.P. Roberts

Re: How not to set up a showroom
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 11:34:22 pm »

Thats the only Jacuzzi place in town I am aware of.  MJP from our forum use to work there before he moved to AZ.

I just got my second spa from All Seasons, and I can't say enough about them. Mike ("MJB") sold me my first one (a new Sundance) many years ago, and it was one of the best buying experiences I've ever had. I was a little concerned when he left, but the staff members who sold me my new spa were excellent. I bought a used, 10 year old spa - I didn't expect bad customer service, I just thought I might not be at the top of their list when other folks are buying Sundance Optimas and 400 series Jacuzzis. It turns out I was very much mistaken - they have treated me wonderfully.

Example #1: Mike was going to give me a new cover, ozonator, and pillows. I assumed that since I was getting a used spa & Mike was no longer there, I'd get an old cover, a cheapy ozonator they may have found lying around, etc. Nope, it was all new Sundance stuff.  

Example #2: I know I bought the spa "as is", & I really didn't expect much in the way of service. However, I got a call out of the blue from our salesperson yesterday - they just happened to have a tech in the area, and she wanted to know if we might need anything. I told her about two of the jets that were acting up. The tech stopped by & checked out the spa, & would have replaced the jets but he didn't have those parts on the truck. They told me to stop by the store today - which I did, and I got the replacement jets free of charge.

All Seasons has gone above and beyond anything I might have asked of them, through two different sales over 8 years. I would HIGHLY recommend that anyone in the Columbus area check out All Seasons if you're in the market for a spa.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 11:34:22 pm »

mjb

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 01:00:09 pm »
DP,
Thanks for your kind words.
I knew the great staff at All Seasons would take care of you.
Please keep spreading the good word.
MJB

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 01:00:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42