What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: If you could pick d1 or calspa  (Read 6563 times)

abc123

Re: If you could pick d1 or calspa
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 05:13:11 am »
First of all thank you to all for so much help. Secondly How much higher priced can they be I am used to selling quality over price so that doesn't really bother me.  My closest competition sells sunbelt,alps,vita so their there to sell the lower end I really want to sell the upper end as in my current business but the quality really has to be there!!!  how about consumers? any comments gang has anyone ever had another spa and switched to a D1.  thanks again for all your help. ;D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 10:43:31 am by abc123 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 05:13:11 am »

abc123

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 06:20:04 am »
caldera and hotsprings do exist in close proximity also

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 11:03:47 am »
What about Jacuzzi, Sundance, Marquis, Artesian and more.

Seems like you have quite a few to pick from.  Why restrict yourself to D1 and Cal?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

abc123

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 02:13:24 pm »
Ok cal spa is out talked to a former dealer today after reading the reviews on this page  . Neither was a pretty picture of how they treat their dealers or their consumers.  Such a shame because it appears to be a really nice tub.  I posted the other question and now I'm looking at Sundance, Marquis & Dimension 1 or maybe dual dealer any thoughts or negatives?  Give me your negatives on both please.  Thanks for any input.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 03:18:31 pm by abc123 »

Vanguard

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 12:39:01 pm »
I think you are better off going with one brand to start out with.  You will get more help from a manufacturer if you are going only with them.  

As a business decision, you will cut costs by only having one brand.  Your parts inventory can be lower, you will buy the spas at a better price, you will build more coop dollars.  One training program for your sales staff and techs, lower brochure costs (hot tub manufacturers typically sell their brochures and other marketing stuff).  Other reasons are out there, but that is a good start.

Find a manufacturer that offers spas in a wide price range and you will have all your customer's price points covered.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 12:39:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42