What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Goodbye Jetsetter, Hello Aria!  (Read 3015 times)

Spiderman

Goodbye Jetsetter, Hello Aria!
« on: October 21, 2007, 05:36:34 pm »
We've had our Jetsetter for about 15 months and it's been a great tub.  We didn't plan on getting rid of it so soon, but I guess it was meant to be.  We recently sold it and went with the Aria.  It is definitely an up-grade.  We were eyeing the Envoy as well, but it was too big for our deck.  As it was, I added some more support to our deck, just to be safe.  That tub will always be remembered; if we hadn't bought it, we wouldn't be where we are today.  Life is so unpredictable.  

So here is the new tub.............

"Tranquillity Mode" - The Wavemaster 8200 in low speed

I even got real steps and a real coverlifter this time   ;)   Although, my "homemade" ones did serve their purpose  ;D

The Aria has tons of power and the calf jets are great in the lounger.  The 6 precision jets below the soothing seven jets give a great lower back massage.  The corner seat is unbelievable!  I didn't really care for any other seat other than the moto massage in the Jetsetter, but now I move between three seats in the Aria.  The stereo is a nice feature, but I wish Watkins would make it an option, so the tub wouldn't cost so much.  Overall it's a great tub and I would recommend it to anyone.  

People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

Hot Tub Forum

Goodbye Jetsetter, Hello Aria!
« on: October 21, 2007, 05:36:34 pm »

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
Re: Goodbye Jetsetter, Hello Aria!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 08:03:22 pm »
Congrats Spiderman -- great looking tub!
My wife and I are going to wet test the Vista this week -- very similar tub from HS.
Glad you like yours!
Mike

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 11:20:42 pm »
Congrats, Spiderman! I love that mahogany cabinet. I hope this means that the business is going well (or is this a "perk" that's just too good to pass up)?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Spiderman

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 12:28:46 pm »
Congrats, Spiderman! I love that mahogany cabinet. I hope this means that the business is going well (or is this a "perk" that's just too good to pass up)?

We weren't planning on up-grading for awhile, but a customer wanted a Jetsetter, but couldn't afford a new one, so we offered ours and she bought it.  We loved the Jetsetter and would have preferred to keep it awhile longer.  I guess we should have kept our mouths shut  ;D    We did however get a good deal on the Aria  ::)   Business has been a little better than expected, but time will tell.  
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

Johnny O

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 05:17:02 pm »
Greetings,
My wife and I are exploring the possibility of buying a hot tub. We are ninety-nine percent positive that we will get a Hot Spring Aria. We are down to shopping price. Does anyone know what is a fair price for an Aria with all its basics? (cover, lifter, chemicals, delivery, setup etc)
Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 05:17:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42