What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I am the proud owner of A BRAND NEW  (Read 11115 times)

D.P. Roberts

Re: I am the proud owner of A BRAND NEW
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 01:07:47 am »

I ended up with the Silverwood and Platinum color combo.

Are you sure you like that combination? Chestnut and Harvest Wheat is a nice combo too, you know. If you call your dealer back now, you still may be able to change it...
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 01:07:47 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 01:26:39 am »
Lots of things factored into my decision.  

1.  It was in my price range $7199 plus tax.  I was gonna hold out for my $7000 price but decided that I had waited long enough.  I was ready to buy.

2.  I like the simplicity of use.  You turn each seat's air either on or off and the diverter valves were very easy to figure out.  

3.  The jets provided the hydrotherapy I wanted on my back and it also had a seat that I could easily scrunch down and hit my neck the way I wanted.    

Great for you, I'm sure you'll love it. Maybe you could have saved another $500 or so by waiting until January when they bring in the new '08s but this is about getting your spa life started and its getting cold so the tubbing season is getting rolling.

Congrats.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

solo

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 05:27:13 am »

Are you sure you like that combination? Chestnut and Harvest Wheat is a nice combo too, you know. If you call your dealer back now, you still may be able to change it...

No, I definitely like that color combo.  I'm having zero second thoughts.  

solo

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 05:30:30 am »

Great for you, I'm sure you'll love it. Maybe you could have saved another $500 or so by waiting until January when they bring in the new '08s but this is about getting your spa life started and its getting cold so the tubbing season is getting rolling.

Congrats.

Yeah, if I played hardball I probably could have saved a little money.  But I don't feel like I got a bad deal at all.  I saw on-line where others bought this tub for $6200 plus tax.  But I wasn't willing to wait any longer for my the ultimate deal.  So my dealer made $2000 on the deal, that's fine by me.  

96SC

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 07:18:30 am »

Yeah, if I played hardball I probably could have saved a little money.  But I don't feel like I got a bad deal at all.  I saw on-line where others bought this tub for $6200 plus tax.  But I wasn't willing to wait any longer for my the ultimate deal.  So my dealer made $2000 on the deal, that's fine by me.  

Oyvey,Enough with the money aspect:-?
Congratulations, enjoy your spa. :D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 07:29:30 am by 96SC »
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

104 degrees

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 07:36:02 am »
DAMMMMMMM ;D ;D ;D ;) :)

solo

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 09:05:49 am »
I was satisfied with my deal and my dealer, that's really all that matters to me.  In 2 weeks I will be soaking.  It's gonna be a long 2 weeks.

Are there any books out there that detail how to maintain your spa?  

Renee

• '07 Jacuzzi J-365 in Nebraska
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 09:54:54 am »
If you use the search function, there is some great info on this board about maintaining your spa, with links to other places as well.  Do you know which chemicals you're going to use? (i.e. bromine/chlorine/baquaspa)  We had to wait 6 weeks for our hot tub, and that's how I filled my time...researching maintenance issues.  Sounds like you have a lot to do though, if you don't even have your concrete pad yet....

hottbpete

• Caldera Niagara
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 10:05:40 am »
way to pull the trigger.  It feels great doesn't it?!!!!!

solo

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 10:23:40 am »
way to pull the trigger.  It feels great doesn't it?!!!!!

Well, it kind of hurt spending that much money.  But I plan to reap the rewards tenfold in the health benefits it will bring.  If I didn't need the therapy, I probably would have held out longer.  

But it is nice to have that off my plate.  The thought of which spa I would buy at what price dominated my thoughts for some time.  So it is nice to have that out of the way.  I now find myself daydreaming about sitting in the 102 degree spa with a nice cold beverage on a brisque or even cold evening.  

tinybubbles

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 10:36:25 am »
Congratulations solo.  Any pain you are feeling now, from spending the money, will disappear with your first soak.  Now, get to work on that pad!  When dealers told me that I would sleep so much better, I kinda chuckled.  Sleeping has never been a problem for me.  Oh my word, were they right.  I sleep sooooooooo deeply now, it's unreal.  While I don't have medical issues, like you, my body is so relaxed and pain free.  I wasn't planning on being a daily soaker, but now I can't miss a day.  Enjoy your spa!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 12:45:48 pm »
Congrats and good going on the price!  Like Tom Petty says?  The waiting is the hardest part.

Repeat_Offender

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2007, 02:43:58 pm »
Wonder why Steve, Solos' biggest supporter, hasn't weighed in with a congratulatory gesture?
Bullfrog 562

hottbpete

• Caldera Niagara
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2007, 02:46:57 pm »
funny

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 03:39:55 pm »

:-?  Was this a serious question?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 03:39:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42