What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I am the proud owner of A BRAND NEW  (Read 11114 times)

solo

I am the proud owner of A BRAND NEW
« on: October 16, 2007, 07:28:18 pm »
JACUZZI J-365.

Delivery in 2 weeks, can't wait!

Hot Tub Forum

I am the proud owner of A BRAND NEW
« on: October 16, 2007, 07:28:18 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: I am the proud owner of A BRAND NEW
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 07:31:47 pm »

Terminator
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 07:33:00 pm by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Renee

• '07 Jacuzzi J-365 in Nebraska
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 07:50:50 pm »
WOW...SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!    ;)   I don't think anyone expected you to have a spa so soon.  But welcome to the Jacuzzi club.  You will LOVE your J-365!!   What color combo did you go with?

Well, I'm off to SPATOPIA...It's a cool, crisp 60 degrees here in good ole' Nebraska, and the sun is just about down...perfect weather for soakin'!

The next 2 weeks will be some of the LONGEST weeks of your life waiting for your new tub!!

Cyn

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 07:55:21 pm »
Wonderful, Solo!!  Welcome to the Jucuzzi club!!!!!!!!!!!!  You will love it!!  

solo

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 08:03:13 pm »
WOW...SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!    ;)   I don't think anyone expected you to have a spa so soon.  But welcome to the Jacuzzi club.  You will LOVE your J-365!!   What color combo did you go with?

Well, I'm off to SPATOPIA...It's a cool, crisp 60 degrees here in good ole' Nebraska, and the sun is just about down...perfect weather for soakin'!

The next 2 weeks will be some of the LONGEST weeks of your life waiting for your new tub!!

I ended up with the Silverwood and Platinum color combo.  Also got the metal finish around the jets.  Hydraulic Cover lifter, nature 2, wood steps, and ozone.  

I need to get my slab poured in a hurry.  Just 2 more weeks of soaking in my bath tub!  

PS...How many posts do I have?  Shall we see who the winner of the bet is?

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 08:12:42 pm »
What?! You're not gonna tell us how much you got it for?  ;D

I've been enjoying my J345 for a year now. My only regret is not buying it sooner.

What was the deciding factor for the purchase? I'm assuming price but thought I'd ask anyhooo.

Btw, nice color combo 8-)
           l
           l
           l
           l
           V
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 08:14:57 pm by WHY_NOT »

solo

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 08:24:54 pm »
Lots of things factored into my decision.  

1.  It was in my price range $7199 plus tax.  I was gonna hold out for my $7000 price but decided that I had waited long enough.  I was ready to buy.

2.  I like the simplicity of use.  You turn each seat's air either on or off and the diverter valves were very easy to figure out.  

3.  The jets provided the hydrotherapy I wanted on my back and it also had a seat that I could easily scrunch down and hit my neck the way I wanted.    

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 08:33:58 pm »
it also had a seat that I could easily scrunch down and hit my neck the way I wanted.

I know exactly what seat you're talkin about. Back right corner in my picture. The one with the 10 FX jets. I spend 90% of my time in that seat when I soak. One of the best seats I tested in any tub.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 08:36:41 pm by WHY_NOT »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 08:41:22 pm »
As I predicted when presented with the 3 spas (Envoy, Geneva, 365) and your price point.  The 365 does sell for less.

I am glad you pulled the trigger.

Enjoy!

;)
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2007, 08:47:46 pm »
Congrats Solo...Now I want you to keep track of the remarkable improvement in your overall health...due to your hot tub...You will be so pleased, I am sure of it.  good luck..
Support your dealer so they can support you!

solo

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 08:58:11 pm »
As I predicted when presented with the 3 spas (Envoy, Geneva, 365) and your price point.  The 365 does sell for less.

I am glad you pulled the trigger.

Enjoy!

;)

Funny thing is, even if I could have gotten the Envoy in my price range, I took one last wet test in it yesterday (drove 40 minutes to do so) and decided that it wasn't the spa for me.  It's a very nice spa.  But no seat in the tub allowed me to hit my neck easily and I decided that I like the circular motion on my back better than the moto massage.  So after all the wheeling and dealing with the hotsprings rep, I decided it wasn't the right spa afterall.

Now, if I could have gotten the Geneva in my price range, I probably would have taken it over the J-365.  It's just more spa.  But After a 2nd wet test in the J-365, I know that I will love it.  Each seat provides a little different therapy a nd the combination of all tyhe seats does an excellent job of hitting all my problem areas.  

Vanguard

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 09:14:56 pm »

Funny thing is, even if I could have gotten the Envoy in my price range, I took one last wet test in it yesterday (drove 40 minutes to do so) and decided that it wasn't the spa for me.  It's a very nice spa.  But no seat in the tub allowed me to hit my neck easily and I decided that I like the circular motion on my back better than the moto massage.  So after all the wheeling and dealing with the hotsprings rep, I decided it wasn't the right spa afterall.

Now, if I could have gotten the Geneva in my price range, I probably would have taken it over the J-365.  [size=14]It's just more spa.[/size][/color]  But After a 2nd wet test in the J-365,I know that I will love it.  Each seat provides a little different therapy a nd the combination of all tyhe seats does an excellent job of hitting all my problem areas.  

That's why you couldn't get it in your price range.

Enjoy your Jacuzzi.  With all the work, I'm sure you'll need to relax now.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 09:15:44 pm by aquatub »
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

RK23

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 09:59:45 pm »
Solo,

I'm very happy to hear that you've made your decision and are happy with it.  Enjoy....

-Russ

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 11:25:32 pm »
Congrats on the new tub solo. Take some pics for us when it arrives.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

mark 2550

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 11:34:29 pm »
I've been on this site a little over a year w/ a lousy little 35 post's, Solo on the other hand has been here for 41 days with over 200 posts, glad to hear you found a spa and dealer that both fit your needs. I truly hope everything meet's your exceptations now get that pad poured and happy hot tubbing!!    :) :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 11:34:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42