What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: J 325  (Read 9595 times)

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
Re: J 325
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 06:09:34 pm »
I just purchased the J 325.  Got it for $5,000 + tax.  I feel pretty good about it, and think I got a good spa for a good price.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback.

Later
OHIO
WOW, that's a ridiculously great deal! Congratulations!! I have an '06 345 and have been enjoying it for almost one year now. FWIW, I paid $6095 + tax back in September. Welcome to the Jacuzzi Club. 8-) When is delivery scheduled and what color combo did you decide to go with?

Cheers,

Chad

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 06:09:34 pm »

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2007, 06:13:34 pm »
I just purchased the J 325.  Got it for $5,000 + tax.  I feel pretty good about it, and think I got a good spa for a good price.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback.

Later
OHIO

OHIO, Thanks for the feedback.  There's a guy on here called "solo" who is shopping for a Jacuzzi.  Could you give him some guideance on prices?  Seems your in a competitive market and he could use some truly competitive pricing for leverage.  I think his budget was $7K and has now gone up so I realize that the tubs he is looking at may be the 345 and/or the 365.  Could you get you dealer to give you a "ballpark" figure on those by simply telling him that you've got a friend who is trying to see if they are in his price range?  I have a feeling he could get the 345 for under $7K and may even be able to get the 365 for around that target.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 06:21:27 pm »

OHIO, Thanks for the feedback.  There's a guy on here called "solo" who is shopping for a Jacuzzi.  Could you give him some guideance on prices?  Seems your in a competitive market and he could use some truly competitive pricing for leverage.  I think his budget was $7K and has now gone up so I realize that the tubs he is looking at may be the 345 and/or the 365.  Could you get you dealer to give you a "ballpark" figure on those by simply telling him that you've got a friend who is trying to see if they are in his price range?  I have a feeling he could get the 345 for under $7K and may even be able to get the 365 for around that target.
My dealer here in the STL is currently selling the 345 for $6950 and 355/365 for $7450 if I can remember correctly. I'll be going back in soon for some chems, so I'll double check and report back. Lord knows I have plenty of time as I don't see Solo pulling the trigger any time soon.

JJWP

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2007, 10:48:57 pm »
OHIO

Congrats on the tub ............I just got my J-365 on friday......let us know how thing are going.....

JIM

JJWP

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2007, 10:52:18 pm »
OHIO
Congrats on your new tub......I got my J365 on Friday and I'm lovin it......let us know how things are going

JIM

OHIO

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2007, 07:47:51 am »
Chad

I got the deal by agreeing to purchase an in stock spa.  Delivery is this Thursday.  Gives me time to empty my old one, disconnect it and get ready for the new one. Color combo is Platinum with a Silverwood cabinet.

tinybubbles

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 12:43:01 pm »
This might be off topic, but Vinnie:  which Artesian do you have?  How long have you had it?  What do you think?  I'm waiting for delivery on a Captiva.  Thanks.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2007, 06:39:23 pm »
This might be off topic, but Vinnie:  which Artesian do you have?  How long have you had it?  What do you think?  I'm waiting for delivery on a Captiva.  Thanks.

I have a 2005 Grand Cayman and in Dec it will be 2 1/2 YO. They have changed the layout of the Island series a little but I have the 3 therapy pump, 56 jet version and it is plenty powerful when you want it to be.

I like it! The seat that I thought I would use the most I don't. :o I tend to sit in 1 seat and work my back and shoulders by sitting up and stretching out and floating a little. I didn't wet test it and the neck collar seat feels different wet than it did dry and this was the seat that I thought I would "live" in. The only real issue I have had is the larger swirling jets tabs break but they have been replaced under warranty.

tinybubbles

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2007, 09:48:08 am »
Thanks Vinny.  We did wet test and I really liked the seat with the neck jets.  I originally wanted a lounger, but left that out when I realized that I'd rather have the seats to move around in.  Until wet testing, I figured I'd pick one seat and stay there.  It seems like the Captiva is giving us everything we wanted and stayed within our budget.  Time will tell I guess.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2007, 09:48:08 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42