What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cover Cleaning  (Read 2250 times)

Steelerpete

Cover Cleaning
« on: September 16, 2007, 08:50:57 am »
Hi everyone, I was wondering how often you clean the underside of the cover? Does the beaded water get musty smelling? What do you use to clean the cover? Thanks in advance.

Pete

P.S. Steelers Rule!!!!!!!! ;) ;)  

Hot Tub Forum

Cover Cleaning
« on: September 16, 2007, 08:50:57 am »

In Canada eh

Re: Cover Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 08:57:55 am »
Steelerpete

About every two or three weeks I shock my tub with chlorine  (I normally use MPS).  While the jets are on high I take a sponge and dip it in the water and wipe down the underside of the cover and the seam where the cover folds

P.S. Lions rule!!!! :-[well maybe they don't actually rule but I'm a sucker for punishment
Bullfrog 451

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 02:59:57 pm »

P.S. Lions rule!!!! :-[well maybe they don't actually rule but I'm a sucker for punishment

Yeah, but the Lions would undoubtedly beat the Browns.

At least the Indians can whup the Tigers...
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 08:46:40 am »
In five years, I have cleaned the underside of my cover twice, if I recollect correctly.  I used a weak bleach and water mix with a sponge.  I never get an odor from my cover.  Its generally from the water needing chlorine.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 08:46:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42