What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dynasty Neptune Series  (Read 6211 times)

RicknPA

Dynasty Neptune Series
« on: September 08, 2007, 06:43:58 am »
Does anybody have anything good or bad to say about Dynasty's Neptune Series, the Poseidon in particuliar?  I am  looking to buy my first tub.  I am usually a stickler on doing research...but these tub manufacturers have my head spinning.  I have been reading the board, and Dynasty is sold by a local dealer with a couple of show rooms.  The Poseidon seems to be a higher end spa...but I mainly say that because of prices and frills over some of the other cheaper ones.  Will I really be paying for quality or just bells and whistles??

After lurking on the forum I see that no one like to give specific recommendations, but is this one to stay away from?

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Dynasty Neptune Series
« on: September 08, 2007, 06:43:58 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Dynasty Neptune Series
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 08:47:21 am »
Not one to stay away from.  Most people won't put it with the elite brands, but We have had our larger model for 4.5 years. A couple of warranty issues, but Dynasty has stood behind them.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

spaceguy

• Hey!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 02:14:22 pm »
I have a Dynasty.   It is the paramount but without the TV and fixed speakers, not pop up ones.  It is  a great spa.  I live a coupe of hours from the factory up in TN and stop by when I go to Pigeon Forge.  They have a great manufacturing facility and seem to have expanded each time I am there.  I've been through the factory and it is all state of the art in assembly and testing..I've had mine over two years.   ( I'm an engineer and have been thgough many defense factories.. thay seem to be just as good)  No real problems.  One LED jet doesn't turn all the colors.... I had to get a separate meter for the garage and it has the spa and then garage door opener and garage lights.  So most of the electrical cost for the garage is spa.  My bill runs from $15 to just over $30 in the winter so I'd say it is 12-20 per month in electrical costs to run.  I need it for therapy and it has great therapy.  I would not hesitate to get a Dynasty again..

RicknPA

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 09:49:15 am »
Thanks for the info!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 09:49:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42