What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Balancing Chemicals--HELP PLEASE!!!!  (Read 19587 times)

Renee

• '07 Jacuzzi J-365 in Nebraska
Re: Balancing Chemicals--HELP PLEASE!!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2007, 07:25:29 am »

Don't be too jealous--we haven't spent that much time in our tub.  The foot jets are awesome--that is one of the main reasons we picked this model.  Great job on the ozonator--I'm going to see if that can be added after market.  

We are presently using the Spa River Series chemicals.  I don't know if anybody has heard of that.  I believe that a lot of our chemical problems were due to water loss.

Make sure they check the water fall feature valve--ours was very loose.  And thanks to Jacuzzi Jim's advise hopefully no more water loss will occur.   ;D

I'll keep you all posted.  

My jacuzzi dealer said the ozonator could be added later.  Sounded like a simple process.  He actually tried talking me out of the ozonator and wanted me to use BaquaSpa.  Reading the posts in this forum, though, helped me to decide to go with the ozonator and dichlor.   Glad to hear you figured out your water loss problem, and that it was nothing major!  Now you can spend time enjoying those foot jets!   :)

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Balancing Chemicals--HELP PLEASE!!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2007, 07:25:29 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42