What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Am I thinking too small? (no pun intended)  (Read 9785 times)

jeremy

Re: Am I thinking too small? (no pun intended)
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2007, 09:34:53 am »
Its been about a year since I was last shopping around, but I really wasn't too impressed with the tub scene here in Dayton.  Seems to me most everyone buys from Watson's because it convenient.

Of course, I never ended up purchasing one (bought a house that had a leaky late 80's Jacuzzi), so I can't comment on anything other than my shopping experience.

There is another spa/fireplace/patio store down the road from the Sundance dealer a mile or two, Morgans, they may be worth checking out as well.  I can't remember what brand it was they sold, but sales guy was friendly and no pressure.  

Edit: Remembered the store's name.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 04:06:54 pm by jeremy »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2007, 09:34:53 am »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2007, 03:05:51 pm »

He's a wimp! In the winter, the air is too cold to make it out there (in CA!). In the summer, its too hot....even though I tun it down to 100.  Apparently he doesnt find hot water and massaging jets as therapeutic as me! I think he just doesn't manifest stress the same way I do. Basically, 90% of the time he joins me he has ulterior motives. ;)

A

He probably wanted you to get the Hot Spring. ;) ;) ;)

Anyway, he should have ulterior motives more than once a month! :) :D ;D ;)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 03:06:38 pm by hottubdan »
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

anne

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2007, 11:43:51 pm »
OK, I shouldda seen that coming......ulterior motives are more than monthly, but the "so.....wanna get in the jacuzzi?" (yes, he calls it a jacuzzi) is about monthly. Geez, guys,  there are other places, you know....... ::)
Dance like nobody's watching

Mez

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2007, 06:18:25 am »
OK, I shouldda seen that coming......ulterior motives are more than monthly, but the "so.....wanna get in the jacuzzi?" (yes, he calls it a jacuzzi) is about monthly. Geez, guys,  there are other places, you know....... ::)
Ohter places? LIke where? Do tell...we want details!! ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2007, 06:18:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42