What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dust/sand in pump compartment  (Read 2624 times)

caribbeansun

Dust/sand in pump compartment
« on: July 14, 2007, 07:33:01 am »
Just had my tub delivered Thursday and I'm in the middle of a major landscaping project.  I had the tub delivered so that I could build a deck platform around the tub.  The electrician had the front compartment open most of yesterday and now there's lots of dust/sand in the compartment - is it necessary to vacuum this out - will it hurt anything in there?  I've left the tub pretty much with the factory packaging intact to try to minimize the sand that gets into the tub itself (lifted the front piece up for the day and then pulled it back down over the tub afterwards.

Hot Tub Forum

Dust/sand in pump compartment
« on: July 14, 2007, 07:33:01 am »

Im-A-Duck

Re: Dust/sand in pump compartment
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 06:35:50 pm »
I WOULDN'T THINK IT WOULD HURT ANYTHING. PERSONALLY I WOULD CLEAN IT OUT JUST CAUSE' I LIKE TO KEEP IT CLEAN.

I HAVE ONLY TAKEN THEN COMPARTMENT DOORS OFF OF MY TUB ONCE IN THE LAST YEAR. HOW OFTEN DOES EVERYONE ELSE OPEN UP THEIR COMPARTMENTS TO TAKE A LOOK? SHOULD I DO IT MORE OFTEN?

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 07:54:49 pm »
I ONLY TAKE OFF MY SERVICE PANEL WHEN I NEED TO ACCESS WHAT'S IN THERE.  OVER TIME SOME CRUD WILL LIKELY BUILD UP IN THERE, BUT IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL.

PLEASE TURN OFF YOU CAP LOCK KEY WHEN YOU POST BECAUSE IT MAKES YOUR POSTS HARDER TO READ LIKE THIS ONE IS.

Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 07:54:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42