What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dynasty spas  (Read 3513 times)

tsaileus

Dynasty spas
« on: June 01, 2007, 06:31:40 pm »
I haven't seen anyone mentioning Dynasty spas. Unfortunately there is only one dealer in my town and this is the only brand that they carry and they only have 1 filled at the moment for testing.  Any comments from anyone regarding this brand?

Looks like I'll need to do some travelling, but that's what happens when you live in a small town :P

« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 06:32:14 pm by tsaileus »

Hot Tub Forum

Dynasty spas
« on: June 01, 2007, 06:31:40 pm »

spaceguy

• Hey!
Re: Dynasty spas
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 04:57:52 pm »
We have a Dynasty.  Had it for two years.  We like it and it has great therapy.  Last weekend we were driving up to Pigeon Forge and stopped by the factory.  There have been some minor updates and generally an increase in prices since we got ours.  Do you have specific questions?

96SC

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 09:39:59 pm »
tsaileus:

Don't be afraid to travel away from your small town.  Find a dealer that you are comfortable with and they will service your spa if there is a problem.  All you need to do is ask if they'll come to your town.  (Don't expect them to travel any distance to replace a light bulb).

We are in the 'home stretch' of getting a spa and will travel 50 miles to get ours.  There are two local dealers, one we won't even step into their shop again because of the 'crappy' way they treated us on our initial visit. (They were going to sell us an electrical box that comes with all this companies spas.  Then there is a 'package' they were going to sell that every other dealer gives away: Chems, stairs, cover, delivery etc.  The final straw was that we could sit in a dry spa because they don't give wet tests and besides you get the same feel in a dry spa as one that's filled).  Bye bye!!!! >:(

As you read and search posts you will find that the more info you aquire the more comfortable you'll be on your spa search.  Finally, ask questions, like this one.  Everyone here is willing to help.

Welcome to the forum BTW.
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 12:28:15 am »
I haven't seen anyone mentioning Dynasty spas. Unfortunately there is only one dealer in my town and this is the only brand that they carry and they only have 1 filled at the moment for testing.  Any comments from anyone regarding this brand?

Looks like I'll need to do some travelling, but that's what happens when you live in a small town :P

Mine is 4 years old.  I've had warranty service on it twice, and they stand behind the warranty well.  I love the powerful jets in mine, a good overall tub.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 12:29:53 am by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

obiwan

• smile.... it makes people wonder what you're up to
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 11:53:29 am »
doesn't one of the moderators of this board have a dynasty?
i've been gone for a while, but just sold my caldera with the house. closing on a new house here just outside atlanta, and we are starting the shopping process again.
stopped a new dynasty store and liked what i saw.

going to do some more shopping but i was going to ask the same kind of question, who here has/had a dynasty, and what do they think?

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 12:21:58 pm »
doesn't one of the moderators of this board have a dynasty?

Read the post above yours.

tsaileus

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 02:40:55 pm »
Thanks for the input. We drove about 75 mi yesterday to a store having a grand opening. They've been in business for about 30 years but moved into a new building. Had 6 different Hot Springs and Tiger River tubs ready for wet testing. Very nice people, no pressure. I really liked the HS Prodigy. Titanium heater (does that really matter?). And I was very interested in being able to get one of the models that would go hotter than 104o (apparently they had to remove that option on the newest tubs being produced).

They quoted me a price of $7235 with free delivery, free travel for repairs for a year, cover, lifter, startup kit, steps and ozonator.  :-/

This seemed like a great deal to me but then again I'm very new at this.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 11:59:43 am »
Titanium heater (does that really matter?). And I was very interested in being able to get one of the models that would go hotter than 104o (apparently they had to remove that option on the newest tubs being produced).

They quoted me a price of $7235 with free delivery, free travel for repairs for a year, cover, lifter, startup kit, steps and ozonator.  :-/

This seemed like a great deal to me but then again I'm very new at this.

Price, delivery sounds great.  I'd be intereted in hearing more about the titanium question (out of curiosity) and the 104 issue, has something changed out there. I haven't heard of any model selling with that ability lately.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 11:59:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42