What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: gulf coast spas?  (Read 1773 times)

obiwan

• smile.... it makes people wonder what you're up to
gulf coast spas?
« on: June 04, 2007, 09:41:39 pm »
anybody here ever had one/ have one?

Hot Tub Forum

gulf coast spas?
« on: June 04, 2007, 09:41:39 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: gulf coast spas?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 10:13:45 pm »
In the various forums there are people who swear by them and swear at them. Apparently once it's delivered, you're almost on your own. They want you to troubleshoot the spa if there's a problem and then send you parts. It sounds like they might contact a local repair company if they believe they need to. They apparently have a 24 hour a day customer service line which can be a good thing if it's something simple.

My only "experience" with them was answering an add in a local newspaper and whomever was selling out of a public storage facility ... didn't give me a good feeling.

obiwan

• smile.... it makes people wonder what you're up to
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 10:29:48 pm »
thats the same kind of ad here in atlanta. selling out of a mini warehouse.....low overhead i guess....

uncommonlytasty

• I love my cheep spa
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 07:43:18 am »
Just be aware that they always uses inflated MSRP pricing and then have any excuse why they have a sale for “50 percent off”.  If they are advertising a certain price, that is the price of the spa every day.  Check back in two months and you fill find another sale and the same price.  From talking to a dealer who sold them around here, Gulf Coast will let anyone sell their spas and they usually do not let dealers provide the warranty service.  So you won’t know who will service it.  Other then that, they are pretty nice for the price if you add your own insulation under the cabinet.  It is too bad that Gulf Coast encourages such unethical and misleading sales tactics.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 07:43:18 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42