What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Blower motor won't come on  (Read 13184 times)

Neptuner

• My only tub foam
Re: Blower motor won't come on
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2007, 02:10:11 am »
[size=18]Please be careful with these spa systems, touching the wrong thing can get you killed! If you are not familiar with electricity call someone who is.[/size]
I'm familiar enough with electricity. I wired my spa. It's electronics I know nothing about.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2007, 02:10:11 am »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 04:58:09 pm »
So if your looking to learn more about your spa...Call and see what the price of a new blower is. If you find that the power at the plug in for the blower is correct just order a new blower and plug it in. It's a little bit of work but you can probably replace the whole blower for under $150

Neptuner

• My only tub foam
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 03:44:29 pm »
So if your looking to learn more about your spa...Call and see what the price of a new blower is. If you find that the power at the plug in for the blower is correct just order a new blower and plug it in. It's a little bit of work but you can probably replace the whole blower for under $150
The problem was the relay. I did some websearch, bought a new relay and replaced it on the board. A lot cheaper than using my warranty and suffering travel cost.

I live on the pacific ocean southeast of Big Sur. My dealer is in Fremont. Gas prices are around $4.00/gal hereabouts.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 03:44:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42