What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: new to this forum  (Read 5635 times)

autoplay

Re: new to this forum
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 06:27:11 pm »
Thinking bout all this,and putting Carroll Shelby in the mix.  If Mr. Shelby had acted the way Zim does in the late 50's and 60's,I imagine the wifey and I would have bought a Roush,recently.

I've never seen a "successful" company/business......treat past/former/and potential future customers,the way the spa deceptionist does.  A real clue for anyone interested in Zims spas,is to listen to Zims so called music.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 06:27:34 pm by autoplay »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 06:27:11 pm »

mike in arkansas

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 09:51:07 pm »
HI Mike!  Welcome.

What were you looking for in a hot tub?  (size, price, features)....

Hi Drewstar -- and so many other folks on this forum -- gosh I feel like a celeberty here after the 'other' forum!! Especially when I look at the flogging dead horses!! Interesting taht you folks were watching what was happening!! I can't even get back in as a guest unless I use my wife's computer!! Seems like I pushed JA's buttons without even trying!

Anyway, I am looking for a 4-5 person spa with a lounge, ozonator and I guess that is about it (for about $6000 out the door) Alas-- one of the drawbacks of being a missionary for 27 years is laack of $$$.Actually the money I DO have is  part of the estate from my mom who died  about 3 months ago and we wanted to do something special with the money.

Anyway I really wanted to purchase a H****N spa  ;D, but alasa that will never happen. So now I am back  on the streets looking for something. (to show how deceived I was I was willing to spend about $3000 more than I had on JA's product. Fortunately I asked the Lord to let me know if this was a good thing or a bad thing to do. I firmly believe HE showed me it was NOT a good thing to purchase from JA.)

Gosh it is like breathing fressh air being here.
Thanks to you all
MIke in Arkansas!!
who says I am senile?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 09:51:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42