What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Looking at a d1 amore bay  (Read 3691 times)

vecsafe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Looking at a d1 amore bay
« on: May 14, 2007, 06:46:27 pm »
Hi, I just wet tested a Amore Bay and it was great. We liked the set up of 2 therapeutic seats and then a open bench that can hold 4or 5 peaple. lots of room for kids. Does anyone have this model? How is D1's quality?

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Looking at a d1 amore bay
« on: May 14, 2007, 06:46:27 pm »

Larry Becker

Re: Looking at a d1 amore bay
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 02:32:37 am »
I had not yet heard of the Amore Bay spa... I got the D1 Sarena Bay last fall and the Amore Bay wasn't available yet. Pretty new, I'm sure.

As far as quality goes, I've been really impressed with mine. I had a cracked pipe union when it was installed, but not a big deal to repair. I just noticed the other day that my underwater switches weren't working, so I'm waiting on a call back to get them fixed (not sure what the delay is -- it's been a week!). I'm sure it will be an easy repair as well - probably a fuse or something like that. I'll report back on it when it's fixed.

The Amore Bay also has one of the programable Dynamic Massage Sequencer seats, which I really enjoy on mine... you can set the thing to go through several different massage patterns. I don't like to have the jets just blasting on me all the time, so it's nice to have it automatically vary the massage.

Make sure to wet test several types before you buy. The D1's don't blast as hard as some, so if that's what you're after you may be disappointed. I really like mine. The ozone generator is known as one of the best in the industry, and I've found the filtration system to work really well. I just did my first water change after 7 months of light to moderate use and the water was really still ok. The spec sheet on the Amore Bay indicates it uses the "Ultrapure Plus" system, which adds a UV system to the ozone and silver ion cartridge. Way cool.

The 4' brook and 3 (count 'em, 3!) fountains sounds really nice. I just have one fountain  :'( How can I possibly go on?

Anyway, I can recommend the D1's, especially the higher-end Bay series.

Good Luck in your search!

Larry Becker
2005 D-1 Sarena Bay

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 06:35:28 am »
Hi, I just wet tested a Amore Bay and it was great. We liked the set up of 2 therapeutic seats and then a open bench that can hold 4or 5 peaple. lots of room for kids. Does anyone have this model? How is D1's quality?

Thanks

[size=14]Sales Pitch[/size]------->Dimension One has a long standing reputation for building a quality product and then backing it with a top notch dealer network. There innovation and R&D is among the best in the industry.
Retired

wetone

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 07:28:39 am »

[size=14]Sales Pitch[/size]------->Dimension One has a long standing reputation for building a quality product and then backing it with a top notch dealer network. There innovation and R&D is among the best in the industry.

I second that, we have the Chairman II going on 3 years + not a single problem so far.

vecsafe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 12:05:15 pm »
Thank's everyone for your comments. We wet tested a jacuzzi 470 and a hot springs grandee. We really like the d1 the best, the set up is great for a family.

Going to push the button this week.

Thank's again

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 12:05:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42