What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Marin Quote + Thank you.  (Read 2933 times)

frankdds

Sundance Marin Quote + Thank you.
« on: April 05, 2007, 05:08:54 pm »
Well, I have found a way to get the larger Sundance Marin into our yard......I am moving our kitchen island!!!!!!  Nothing will stop me !!!!!  In any case, does anyone have a quote for the 2007 Sundance Marin as I will be finalizing the deal this weekend.  Thanks to all for all the great feedback.  It has been very helpful.

Frank

Also considered the D1 and Hotspring Sovereign, but I am more comfortable with the Sundance dealer in our area.  Any comment?

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Marin Quote + Thank you.
« on: April 05, 2007, 05:08:54 pm »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Sundance Marin Quote + Thank you.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 05:45:00 pm »
The price quote you seek should come from your dealer.  What is their price?
Brewman

frankdds

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 08:20:33 pm »
10,700 without the stereo., includes: cover (no cover lift), stairs which match exterior., and Ozonator   PAD is extra (cement pour) and delivery is extra. Think that is it.  
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 08:58:46 pm by frankdds »

SpaNE

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 09:02:23 pm »
10,700 without the stereo., includes: cover (no cover lift), stairs which match exterior., and Ozonator   PAD is extra (cement pour) and delivery is extra. Think that is it.  

Did he provide this quote with a straight face?  Did he have a gun to your head?  Yeeach. :o

frankdds

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 11:22:21 pm »
that was the initial quote.  I have not negotiated yet or signed a deal  That is why I have posted this message to get a better idea.  I have a friend who just bought a Sundance model which is quite large and he paid 11,500 installed.  Any ideas?

Frank

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 04:56:58 am »
that was the initial quote.  I have not negotiated yet or signed a deal  That is why I have posted this message to get a better idea.  I have a friend who just bought a Sundance model which is quite large and he paid 11,500 installed.  Any ideas?

Frank

Myt local dealer's price (central Ohio) for a Marin with setup & delivery (no stereo, I'm not sure about the ozonator) is $8500.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 05:05:48 am »
Wow, that's way too much.

Here's a link to a spa company's prices for some '06 Marins. It also has their MSRP'S
http://www.sierranevadaspas.com/sundance.htm#Close-Out%20&%20Used%20Spa%20Specials

According to this link the MSRP of an '05 Marin is $9K
http://www.homeportfolio.com/catalog/Listing.jhtml?superCatId=42&index=49

« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 05:19:41 am by WHY_NOT »

txwillie

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 08:10:48 am »

That is JUST under what I paid for my 2007 Maxxus with stereo, cover lift, et al. He must be dinking around with you. If that quote is real, call him on it, then leave and don't go back. I question the ethics of a dealer that would quote you that much for that spa.

txwillie

Skellman

• There's more horses asses than there are horses!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 08:21:36 am »
Based on my three year search, that is way, way too much. For an example, last year I could have gotten an Optima for that price which included everything.
I will say that my brother owns a Marin and he likes it very much.

Good luck.
Skellman

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 09:20:01 am »
Huh?

I thought you had a significant space issue and needed a spa that was less than 69" and 74" 33" ??????

If the kitchen is the restriction, there are several ways to skin it....

Is craning a possiblity? rather than through the kitchen?  Cranes are only a few hundred bucks, or gainig perimssion from abutters to your yard to allow the tub to be brought in from thier side is also done quite a bit.

$10,700  Is that US dolllars?

It sode sounds high for  a 4 seat, 330 gal spa.  The steroe is probably putting over the top. and adding $1200 to the price, but still, it sounds steep.

No cover lifter?  Bzzzt.

I think you should look around some more before signing anything.  
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 09:20:46 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

tublessnomore

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 09:40:40 am »
Frankdds,

Do you live in Maryland?  If so, you must have gone to the same SD dealer who quoted me 9200.00 for a Capri.  When I posted the price here, I got the same response you did for your Marin.  I haven't gone back to really try and get the best price....I will though, I really like that tub.

tubsoakin

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 08:40:32 pm »
We bought an  07 optima about 6 weeks ago and had it delivered three weeks ago today and paid less than that and it included stereo, delivery, stairs, cover, lifter, and  start-up chemicals.  I know location makes a difference but I am in southwest missouri and bought from a mid-size dealer that only carries sundance.  Good luck on your search,     we love our optima.

RUBADUBDUB

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 10:52:15 pm »
UM, No offence but I sold a Marin for $9750 CANADIAN, cover , cover lifter, Delivery/set in place, Chemical kit.

Just a s a guide line....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 10:52:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42