What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thank you everyone!  (Read 2188 times)

Liam ACiDLord

Thank you everyone!
« on: April 05, 2007, 03:30:18 pm »
I have already read a few messages of other people saying the exact same things but here you go!  I have been lurking here for a few weeks now and my purchase of a tub is finally complete!  I got my spa (06' Maxxus 850) and gazebo delivered and set up yesterday and I cant wait to take a dip with my wife tonight.  I have taken a lot of what everybody said into perspective and got a tub from a local sundance dealer and I am more than happy with their customer service and everything so far.  And everybody here seems nice so I just wanted to post a little hello and thank all of you for your input and constant contributions to this forum.  I will be sure and post every now and then when it is a topic that I have enough expertise on.  Happy tubing everyone!  

~Rocky

Hot Tub Forum

Thank you everyone!
« on: April 05, 2007, 03:30:18 pm »

nlittle

• Hot Springs Prodigy 2006
Re: Thank you everyone!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 03:38:10 pm »
Congratulations!  ;D
Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 03:56:57 pm »
congrats Liam.

We want pics.  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 04:06:28 pm »
Rocky,

That's an awesome tub :)

Is this your first tub and what color combo did you go with?

Some pics would be much apreciated.

Hope to see the set-up soon,

Mick Chad
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 04:07:08 pm by WHY_NOT »

Liam ACiDLord

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 04:06:34 pm »
We want pics.  ;)

Oh yea for sure... as long as you guys dont laugh because my house is pretty new... basically all I have is a 19x19 cement pad with a big gazebo and my tub on it... the rest of the backyard is dirt hehe... but I will get some pictures this weekend as this tub is gonna get plenty of action and I will be having quite a bit of guests over (my bday is next week  =) )
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 04:08:02 pm by Liam_ACiDLord »

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 04:09:25 pm »

Oh yea for sure... as long as you guys dont laugh because my house is pretty new... basically all I have is a 19x19 cement pad with a big gazebo and my tub on it... the rest of the backyard is dirt hehe... but I will get some pictures this weekend as this tub is gonna get plenty of action and I will be having quite a bit of guests over (my bday is next week up =) )
Sounds great. That's quite a large pad you got there. :o

Happy B-day!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 04:40:13 pm »
Welcome to SpaTopia.

May you soak long and prosper, may your jets always hit you right were you want them to.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Liam ACiDLord

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 06:50:34 pm »
Rocky,

That's an awesome tub :)

Is this your first tub and what color combo did you go with?

Some pics would be much apreciated.

Hope to see the set-up soon,

Mick Chad

Yup this is my first spa... my mom has one of those oldschool ones from the mid 80's and that was my first experience with one.  My wife and I decided on the Twilight shell and Birchwood casing... it was actually the flood model and it happened to have the colors we wanted and no damage to it, so we were quite pleased.  We also bought the floor model of the gazebo.  I was reading about how you guys generally dont like gazebos due to obstruction of view around the tub and the stars in the sky but my gazebo has a pretty large skylight and it is fully enlclosed with sliding windows.  It was necessary to enclose it because I basically live in a desert area that is extremely windy and pretty dusty at times.  Also almost all the houses in my planned development are 2 story houses and I want my privacy ;) heh.  Sorry to blab on so much but I am really excited about my purchase.

My wife and I were planning to do a pool in a few years but we decided against it due to the maintenance costs and safety concerns (when we have children over).  A spa is the perfect choice for us because we are both busy people and its hard to maintain things sometimes.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 06:50:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42