What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Epic  (Read 2531 times)

gtp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Marquis Epic
« on: March 28, 2007, 07:01:27 pm »
I've been reading awhile but don't post very often.  We currently have a Marquis Sport  500 which has done well the last 6 years.  Looking at the Epic since wife has back problem.  We wet tested today and it felt pretty good, just alot to learn with the various zones.  Have had zero problems with Marquis, so know they very reliable.  Wondering if any Epic owners can offer any opinions.  Appreciate any info.

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Epic
« on: March 28, 2007, 07:01:27 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Marquis Epic
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 08:34:13 pm »
Believe me...after the first soak at home you will know all you need to know about the zones.

I love my Epic, I love the zone therapy and I can't imagine getting that kind of power any other way.

I've own a lot of spas over the years and nothing I've ever owned even comes close!

If you want to figure it out quicker stay at a Holiday in Express the night before you buy it and it will be easy ;)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 08:45:57 pm »
GTP, forgive me, but I have copied this from an old post..I have an Epic, and I will say it is a totally awesome tub. When you wet test, spend some time getting to know the diverters and the trizone therapy..The better you know the tub...the more you can enjoy it. I was lucky to find a salesperson who had an Epic and knew it very well.  The lounge is great because it incorporates thigh, calf and foot  therapy.  I love the deep therapy seat to the left of the waterfall. It  has awesome foot therapy but also, it has Hk 40's that do wonderful things for your back! The shoulder jets in that seat are also fantastic. There are neck jets on three of the seats. Some people like them, others think they are splashy...the water level in the tub will determine how splashy they are, but I enjoy the ones in the deep therapy seat.  My husband loves the pillar between the left cool down seat and my deep therapy seat..it is very powerful and with the air full open can give you one heck of a massage...(a bit too strong for me).
The Epic has the option of air injection and that makes for a much more intense massage.
The Epic also has two cool down seats which are perfect for smaller guests (kids) or for when you need to raise your heart above the hot water.  The footwell is roomy and I guess you can tell that we are very happy with our Epic. Oh, we added the soundsations..and we are very happy with that as well. To top it all off,  my dealer has been exceptional!
Good luck   ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

gtp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 05:31:05 am »
thanks for the info.  The concept makes sense just need getting use to if we decide to make the plunge (literally).  Anyone know if there is a difference between the 06 and 07 models?

apple

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 10:41:08 am »
I bought the '06 about 2 months ago and absolutely love it!  My dealer told me the only difference between the two is the length of the skirt.

MarKee

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 01:12:22 pm »
You'll love the Epic.  Apple is correct, from 06 to 07 the only change was a slight modification to the base and the cabinet length.

gtp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 03:08:25 pm »
thanks, appreciate the help.  I've got a question overall on how tubs change/do not change year to year, but I'll start a new thread.

cappykay, if you're still checking the site, I'd like to contact you if I can figure out the off-line contact process.

gtp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 04:08:10 pm »
duh...typo  I meant cappykat

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 07:51:10 pm »
Cappy doesn't post anymore but if you want to get a message to her, I keep in touch with her. I have asked her to stop back and if you would like, I will ask her again.

gtp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 07:56:59 pm »
Please do.  I think she got her tub where we're looking at and if she has any info it's appeciated.  I sent her a PM.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 09:06:54 am »
I have emailed her and asked that she come back and visit..and give you the information that you want. ;)

gtp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 09:19:56 am »
thanks a bunch.  really appreciate it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 09:19:56 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42