What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi J-210 - noise level?  (Read 3299 times)

longshot

Jacuzzi J-210 - noise level?
« on: January 22, 2007, 02:27:06 pm »
I haven't asked my dealer this question yet, and I plan on doing just that.  Figured there may be someone on the board here who has first-hand experience with this model - I will be getting my 2007 J-210 (round) spa in a few weeks, and in planning the location in my backyard my ever-observant wife asked me whether it makes enough noise to be concerned about.  The location is within 10-15 feet or so of our bedroom windows that we might want to leave open at night in the summer.  I told her I have no idea what sort of noises this tub makes - just assumed since it's a Jacuzzi they've already thought of all that and it shouldn't be a problem.

But... it did get me thinking.  Anyone have any first hand experience with this one?  Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi J-210 - noise level?
« on: January 22, 2007, 02:27:06 pm »

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
Re: Jacuzzi J-210 - noise level?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 03:44:43 pm »
I haven't asked my dealer this question yet, and I plan on doing just that.  Figured there may be someone on the board here who has first-hand experience with this model - I will be getting my 2007 J-210 (round) spa in a few weeks, and in planning the location in my backyard my ever-observant wife asked me whether it makes enough noise to be concerned about.  The location is within 10-15 feet or so of our bedroom windows that we might want to leave open at night in the summer.  I told her I have no idea what sort of noises this tub makes - just assumed since it's a Jacuzzi they've already thought of all that and it shouldn't be a problem.

But... it did get me thinking.  Anyone have any first hand experience with this one?  Thanks!

Longshot,

I have a J-345 and the only time it's a little noisy, when I'm not using it, is during the 5 minute "blow out" of all the plumbing lines during one of my programmable fiitering cycles. All the other cycles are rather quiet and should not be a problem. I'm not sure if the 200 series has programmable cycles or not. If it does and you think it will be a concern, just set them to run during the day so all is quiet at night. :D

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 10:23:42 pm »
I don't believe the 200 series has a circ pump.  So it will have longer filter cycles typically, and be louder than 300 series.

If I am wrong Jacuzzi dealers will correct me.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 10:23:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42