What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: It's all about the color...Jacuzzi/Sundance  (Read 4103 times)

SpaNE

It's all about the color...Jacuzzi/Sundance
« on: December 14, 2006, 01:50:36 pm »
http://www.unilock.com/Product.asp?Product=84

I'm seeking some opinions on what color combos for deck and shell (Jacuzzi and Sundance) would look best on my brick patio.  I enclosed a link to Unilick, I have the tera cotta brussels block pavers.

I'm awful at picking colors so would welcome opinions. :)

Hot Tub Forum

It's all about the color...Jacuzzi/Sundance
« on: December 14, 2006, 01:50:36 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: It's all about the color...Jacuzzi/Sundance
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 02:07:32 pm »
 I would go with sand for the shell and autum red or the Sand with silverwood has been reall popular

SpaNE

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 08:54:46 am »
JJ, thanks for the suggestion.  The dealer I went to did not have any sand color shells to see. :(

Any other opinions from the color guru experts for this fashion-challenged newbie? :-/

patty

• 2006 Sundance Optima
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 11:48:18 am »
It's quite possible I'm blind I went to the unilock site but didn't see any "terra cotta" color ...   Selecting color was hard.  Originally I wanted coastal gray w/ white marble (platinum?) and that's what we ended up with.  I wanted it to blend into the deck and house colors, not stand out (house is gray w/ white trim, and deck is composite faded to taupish gray w/ white vinyl railings)... Some things to consider:

what color is your house?  

do you prefer the smooth or rougher finish?

what ambiance are you looking for?  to me white is kinda clinical, spa-like... the bronzey and chapmpagne pearls are elegant... the copper sand which i loved is natural, stone like... blue is obviously pool/ocean like...  We went w/ white b/c my husband thought it would show the lights the best.. and does it!  Looks like a carnival!!!!  Kids love it but they are too bright for me so I set them on low...  

Dealers usually have samples of the cabinet and shell colors.  Ours let us have cabinet samples to see how they look at home.  That helped us decide.   Good luck.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 02:46:58 pm »
I love the look of the red cedar, I think it goes with any color. Stay away from natural or greys if you have a terricota styly brick.  I think it is important to blend the tub with its surrounding opposed to making it stick out like a soar thumb.  

As for shell, I prefer lighter colors, one that reflects the lights alot more.  I prefer textured shells however, those pearl styly tubs are beautiful.  I just heard they scratch easy.  

If you go with the cedar style color I would go with the traditional red top cover.  Keep the colors somewhat similar to the natural colors in the stone, from there you can accent it with some nice landscapeing.  I can already see it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 02:46:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42