What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: buying new tub for hydrotherapy--help!  (Read 2732 times)

geenosr

buying new tub for hydrotherapy--help!
« on: October 12, 2006, 12:27:48 am »
Hello,

I am looking at several brands for hydrotherapy (bad back and bad knees)for 3-5 people with moderate budget. My dealer (very stable--40 years) down the street represents Dynasty tubs, and their Sun Valley series. I am going to wet test their Aspen tub, and wondered if anyone had any experience with this model, or Dynasty tubs in general. The Aspen is large--41 stainless steel jets, and dimensions are 92"x 92" x 36". It has 2--4hp motors, 1 being dual speed for circulation. I will appreciate all answers and advice. I am also interested in the Keys Backyard models that Home Depot and Wal-mart are selling.

Thanks!

Geeno
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 09:49:03 pm by geenosr »

Hot Tub Forum

buying new tub for hydrotherapy--help!
« on: October 12, 2006, 12:27:48 am »

tileman

Re: buying new tub for hydrotherapy--help!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 06:17:35 am »
 Wow, that is a very nice dealer to have so close to home. I also went w/ a dealer who has been in the biz for quite a while. 26 years with a good rep. Can't give much advice on Dynasty spas as they weren't in my area, but HS, Caldera, Jacuzzi, Artesian, Sundance and Catalina were included in my wet testing. If you have any q's about these, I will try to help.  IMO the 2 most important things in buying a spa are the dealer and the wet test. You seem to be on the right track  :) BTU I also was on a moderate budget and was only wanting a 7ft spa because 90% of the time it's just me. I went with the Jacuzzi J-345 (350 gal, 7x7x36, seats 4-5). As far as hydrotherapy Jacuzzi is the originator and is still leading the way. In my search I wasn't able to find a comparable spa at it's price and such an experienced dealer. Good luck and I'll talk to you soon.    Tileman
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 06:30:38 am by tileman »

tileman

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 06:28:29 am »
Oh yeah, stay clear of Wal-Mart and Home Depot. They're  inexpensive for a reason, their POS's. :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 06:28:29 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42