What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Commendations  (Read 4250 times)

Alex1

• Marquis Epic
Re: Commendations
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2006, 09:46:42 am »
I would like to also say thanks, I found this board to be invaluable when doing my research last year. I went from looking at the big box stores to researching about the ones sold from storage buildings. ( my sister bought one, pump went after 1.5 years, pia to get fixed & still cost her $, warranty was crap) I also want to thank the dealers for being supportive of other opinions without fighting except for their good natured banter. I also would like to thank the academy blah blah blah! ;) (attempt at humor)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2006, 09:46:42 am »

spa_dr.

• hmmmm,  hot tubs , DOH!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2006, 10:37:00 am »
Hail to the moderator , moderator, moderater,, hail to the moderator, moderator man..
he gets rid of the spam , he kicks off the flim flam man
hail to the moderator , moderator man

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2006, 01:43:01 pm »
Nice post Chas, and Yes a very hearty Thanks to all who contribute here. Hey anyway I can work in a plug for Marquis  without coming off cheesy.......NO !...yeah I did not think I could..... ;)

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2006, 07:29:39 pm »
Very eloquent, Chas!  After hanging out for a little over 3 years (yikes!), I concur!!!!

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

NWHotTubber

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2006, 10:45:28 pm »
 I would like to thank everyone!  This forum is very informative!  It is a great asset in the shopping/comparing of hot tubs!  (even put another spa on our short list to check out...)

I am sure having great Moderator is the most valuable asset of all!  Keeping it ice for all to enjoy.  I have only been on here a few days (mostly reading) and it is great!

A huge Thank You ! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

anne

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 03:05:57 pm »
yep, ditto to all that was said. I tried to check out that Other site a few times to see what all the fuss was about and boy did i regret it. Just made me so darned mad......I even tried to post a *reasonable* comment or two, and they were erased and I was banned. Nothing like fascism in the spa world!!!
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 03:05:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42