What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Aspen Spas  (Read 6435 times)

hottbpete

• Caldera Niagara
Aspen Spas
« on: August 30, 2006, 03:03:00 pm »
Where does this manufacturer line up in Quality?
Any info would be appreciated. :D

Hot Tub Forum

Aspen Spas
« on: August 30, 2006, 03:03:00 pm »

Vanguard

Re: Aspen Spas
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 08:24:20 pm »
I would say they are not at the bottom, but not at the middle either.  They are not junk spas, but you can find better quality for similar prices.  Try Hot Spot from Hot Spring or Highland Series from Caldera.  Another great option is the Highlife from Hot Spring that can be found only on Costco.com using the following linkhttp://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11112486&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=

Good Luck in your search.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 08:25:17 pm by aquatub »
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

k9smith

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 01:20:08 am »
If your are talking about Aspen in st. louis, I can tell you I am very happy with mine. I have had it about a year and a half now. The customer srvice has been outstanding. I believe that the spa is very good quality. I looked at most every other manufacturer and wound up choosing aspen. Dont get me wrong there are other tubs out there that are good quality. I just wanted to support a local retailer who gave a good quality product and great customer service.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 01:22:17 am by k9smith »

DPS

• The light was yellow, sir
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 05:05:59 pm »
Take a good hard look at their warranty if you are considering them.

hottbpete

• Caldera Niagara
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 01:39:34 pm »
Thanks for the info- I went and spoke to Aspen earlier in the week.  Very nice people.  Small company, doing 400 HotTubs a year.  The tubs were good.  I think Arctic and Hot springs had better quality.  I also think that they must be limited to the amount of R and D they put into their tubs.  They also were telling me that the ozonator was run with a light.  I thought that was the oldertechnology.

On the bright side.....the flexibilty was the best I have seen yet.  If you need to place the motor on a ceryain side....done....if you want extra jets in one area.....done.....
The warranty was 5 year parts, 3 years labor.  

DPS

• The light was yellow, sir
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 12:06:47 am »
a spa system with properly balanced hydraulic engineering doesn't have the flexibility to add a few more jets here and there or move the pump to a different location.  Are there recesses for those extra jets already molded in?  The exclusion section of the warranty is the part to take a closer look at.  In my opinion.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 12:06:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42