What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Geneva vs Tahitian  (Read 3641 times)

waterman

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Caldera Geneva vs Tahitian
« on: July 31, 2006, 03:25:22 pm »
Not to split hairs but I am impressed by the quality and value that caldera delivers in their tub for a fair price.

I wet tested the Geneva but the local dealer does not have a tahitian model (bit smaller, more powereful??), I'm 6'1", wife 5'7".  which would fit better??

any major differences that would persuade me??
As always thanks for a great website.

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Geneva vs Tahitian
« on: July 31, 2006, 03:25:22 pm »

Garyjr

• Let's SunDance!!
Re: Caldera Geneva vs Tahitian
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 07:02:21 pm »
waterman,

We are going to wet test the Geneva again this evening and will see if the dealer has the Tahitian on the floor as well.  I will repost my results later this evening.

Garyjr

• Let's SunDance!!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 09:34:10 pm »
waterman,

We just finished wet testing, and it appears as though the only 2 major differnces between the 2 are: Geneva is 7.5x 7.5 vs 7x7, Geneva has the hand jets in the Ecstajet seat, and the Tahitian is $500.00 cheaper.  Other than that, they are pretty much identical.
My whole family (4 of us) loved the Geneva, and providing we can come together on a price, that is most likely what we will be going with.  FYI:  Right now, we are at $9500.00 including delivery, setup, chems, cover and lift.  I am going to wet test a Catalina in the morning but am pretty set on the Geneva.

sandiego

• Caldera Spa Dealer for 30 years
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 10:44:35 pm »
Tahitian lounge is significantly smaller than a Geneva. The Tahitian should fit you well. If you were going to have 4+ people in the spa a lot you'd want the extra space otherwise the Tahitian should be fine for you. If your dealer had an olympia on the floor you could sit in that dry and see if the lounge fit you the same, the shell of the olympia and tahitian are the same.

DoubleA

• 2006 Caldera Tahitian
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 11:41:46 pm »
We chose Tahitian Due to I'm 6'1" and the misses is 5'5" and she was too short for the lounge and ecta seat in the Geneva.  We don't usually have more than me and her except for once in a while so the smaller size doesn't matter.  Good luck and happy wet testing.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 11:41:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42