What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bahia - sad  (Read 1601 times)

marianb

Bahia - sad
« on: July 22, 2006, 07:00:41 am »
    Yesterday I spoke with the Sundance dealer who told me basically that the Bahia was 7495 firm.  Or I could have it for 6895 with totally nothing else- cover, lifter, box.  Two other dealers, close, but out of the area, gave me phone prices of $7200 with everything.  Shouuld I go with a dealer who is not close by?
    I am glad I liked the HS too - maybe I will stop by there.

Hot Tub Forum

Bahia - sad
« on: July 22, 2006, 07:00:41 am »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Bahia - sad
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 04:27:32 pm »
 In this price range, a few hundred bucks shouldn't be a big deal- you're spending upwards of $8K, possibly more depending on what you need to spend on electrical, site prep, etc......

Find out at least what this less expensive dealer intends to do for delivery- will he charge more because your're farther away than the customers in his service area?  Will he get someone out to you should you need service, and if so, will there be a trip charge for the extra distance?
 I'd imagine that the close by dealer, should you call them, might not go out of their way to help you, especially if you bypassed them for another dealer.

All over a couple hundred bucks?

Absuolutely check out other brands too.  You shoud be doing this anyway, to better your chances of getting something that's right for you.

Don't get too hung up on money, though.

Brewman

ucd9699

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 05:16:10 pm »
Don't get hung up on money!?  Huh?  Can I assume you are a spa dealer.

I would let the dealer know you are interested in the Bahia.  I would also find another (tub or dealer) you would  be happy to purchase.  Then give both dealers your contact info and tell them to contact you when there is a sale.   Take your time.  Research comprable prices on this and other forums.  

I have not seen any posts where the Bahia was purchased for more than 6995.  Your money though.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 05:38:04 pm »
Don't get hung up on money!?  Huh?  Can I assume you are a spa dealer.

Assume anything you want, but I'm not.
If that last couple hundred bucks is such a big deal, then get the spa from the cheaper dealer.  
You may find it might cost you more than what you thought you'd be saving in the long run.  
Or not.  Either way.  Whatever.

Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 05:38:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42