What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help HS Grandee  (Read 2634 times)

Hoosier

• Go Irish!
Help HS Grandee
« on: July 13, 2006, 09:09:01 pm »
I was looking at the wiring diagram on Hot Springs web site and noticed that there are  Grandee models G and GG. I'm confused because the are slight differences in the wiring, are there any other things I should know about and how do I know which one I am looking at?
I'm wet testing tomorrow. And if all goes well, purchasing! ;D

Hot Tub Forum

Help HS Grandee
« on: July 13, 2006, 09:09:01 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: Help HS Grandee
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 09:16:09 pm »
GG is the more deluxe version with the bigger pumps.  The G model is in the Classic series, which most dealers don't sell. Most likely you will be testing the GG.   On Hot Spring web site virtual showroom, click on Classic series for details.

Good luck with test soak.  Grandee is an awesome spa.  What color are you considering?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hoosier

• Go Irish!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 09:34:17 pm »
Thanks for the info dan. I am 100% sure its not the classic version. We are leaning toward the redwood pearl combo.

georgiapeach

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 07:12:49 am »
We have the redwood pearl Grandee....absolutely love it!  Have had our Grandee since Nov 04 and haven't had any problems!  :-)

Good luck to you!
Peachy

Thanks for the info dan. I am 100% sure its not the classic version. We are leaning toward the redwood pearl combo.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 07:12:49 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42