What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS owners, how do you like the Soothing Seven?  (Read 13181 times)

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: HS owners, how do you like the Soothing Seven?
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2006, 09:19:06 am »
I say stay!  I love to sit with the soothing seven watching the stars and the 'hood is peaceful and quiet!  Nice seat to end a good soak in!  That's my opinion!

And it is good to see that some things don't change!   ;D ;)
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2006, 09:19:06 am »

anne

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2006, 04:57:55 pm »

It may be juvenile, but since when is THAT not acceptable around here?
::) OK, he shouldn't have avoided your questions, but the little "ignore" guy is kinda funny.
Dance like nobody's watching

TattedVenus

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2006, 04:03:59 pm »
I say Stay! Our earl 90s Sovereing doesn't have them so sometimes I sit in the show models to enjoy them.  ::)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2006, 09:04:38 am »

It may be juvenile, but since when is THAT not acceptable around here?
 ::) OK, he shouldn't have avoided your questions, but the little "ignore" guy is kinda funny.

Hey fine with me...just don't make caustic mudslinging statements without explaining yourself and then expept to be taken serioulsy or have others  respect your opinion.

Don't whine that only folks with Watkins tubs get heard when folks have begged you to take center stage and showcase your line.  That's all.

07 Caldera Geneva

anne

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2006, 01:48:18 pm »
Agreed. And that "your" was plural, by the way- not singling anyone out. I thought you (plural) gave him a respectful chance to have his say. I thought the little icon was more of a humor attempt on his part than anything else, that was my only point. Maybe I was wrong.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2006, 01:54:03 pm »
Agreed. And that "your" was plural, by the way- not singling anyone out. I thought you (plural) gave him a respectful chance to have his say. I thought the little icon was more of a humor attempt on his part than anything else, that was my only point. Maybe I was wrong.

given the cadence of the coversation, what was said, and what wasn't.   I took it as a giant middle finger being pointed my way.  

07 Caldera Geneva

anne

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2006, 02:10:20 pm »
I can see that. From the "outside" I saw humor, but your position in the conversation was definitely different than mine as mostly an observer.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2006, 02:28:06 pm »
I'll say this I think EVERY dealer here from time to time bites their tongue with some of the things that get posted and unless it is so clearly biased or inaccurate it slides by....I have mentioned before I think WE ALL believe in what we represent and I think some can be reasonably objective and see the value in some other product as well.....I do not think this is a good place to sit here and nit pick each others spas.....if we did we all would end selling Marquis..... ;)....lol....just kidding......really I do appreciate all I learn here from other dealers as well as owners.....I say Thank you to you all...... :D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2006, 02:28:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42