What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Arctic Spas or Sundance!?  (Read 3340 times)

tbonz69

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Arctic Spas or Sundance!?
« on: June 11, 2006, 01:03:58 pm »
Hey everyone!
I am about to purchase my first hot tub.  We are torn between a 2006 Kodiak Ultra for th cost of 7999 or a 2005 Sundance Bahia or Palermo for 6599?  We like them both and the 2 dealers are in direct competion for our business.  Please give me feedback ASAP!
Tony and Nicole

Hot Tub Forum

Arctic Spas or Sundance!?
« on: June 11, 2006, 01:03:58 pm »

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
Re: Arctic Spas or Sundance!?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 02:59:41 pm »
Make sure you wet test!  

Even though I sell Arctic Spas, and believe Arctic is a better product.  If you don't like the way it feels while relaxing in the spa, then you won't use the spa.  

So wet test.

By the way the Kodiak is what I have in my back yard.  

That is also a pretty good price.  It's about $500 less then what I sell the Kodiak Ultra.  

stl-rex

• Arctic Tundra Owner
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 03:00:28 pm »
Your best bet is to wet test both and determine which feels the best to you.  Both are find brands and both have avid supporters on this forum.  No one can legitimately tell you one is better for you than the other.  We purchased what felt best to us and have been very satisfied.

alwaysperky

• Hail the flashlight king!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 11:52:33 pm »
My choice was and would still be Sundance since I've got a personal issue with Arctic's design.  I just can't get over the wooden lip around the outside edge. Seems like it would collect water, discolor, etc.   I didn't even consider them because of it.   Too each their own.

AP

anne

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 02:06:10 am »
My choice was and would still be Sundance since I've got a personal issue with Arctic's design.  I just can't get over the wooden lip around the outside edge. Seems like it would collect water, discolor, etc.   I didn't even consider them because of it.   Too each their own.

AP

I have an Arctic Summit legend. I have not had my tub for long enough to know what the long term implication is, but the lip collects no water, and seems to suffer no wear that would discolor it any more than any other part of the cabinet. I think it gives it a finished look, more like furnature than just a box.

Absolutely wet test.
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 02:06:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42