What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Equal Time  (Read 5993 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Equal Time
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 11:15:08 am »
Oh my, that gives instant credibility.

The only board I sit on is the one next to my tub that also holds my Corona....  :P

I'm thinking I hear the tuba playing....

Drewski

I hope that Corona crossed the border legally or the National Guard will have to confiscate it.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 11:15:08 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 04:57:20 pm »
I have recieved sale information in my email from both
Hot Springs and today from Caldera....oh and I get a newsletter from Thermospas. Since I have never requested information from Hot Springs, or Caldera via the internet, I am sure my email address was aquired through this site. A few years ago, my kids got information from Thermospa but claim they never gave my email address. I am betting now that thermospas also got my address from this site.
I am not complaining because it is easy enough to delete the mail if I don't want it, but I think this should explain the extent of influence of the sponsers of the site. Lets face it, if no one paid for this site, it wouldn't exist, so I appreciate Hot Springs, Caldera (Watkins)and thermospas for allowing us to share.  And Chas...those Caldera Tubs are really nice  ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: More Equal Time
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2006, 10:15:10 am »
Just got a note from the Mother Ship.

HotSpring now wants equal time!

The same one-year no-payment financing has been arranged for HotSpring dealers as well!

http://www.calderaspas.com
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Forum Admin

• YaBB Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2006, 11:10:42 am »
Hey Everyone,

There are a couple issues in this thread that we would like to clarify.

J. McD - Anyone is free to advertise on our site.  Feel free to send us some email and one of our sales folks will contact you.  You also noted that you requested a link from our site.  99% of the time we ignore link requests unless a link is pointed to our site prior to receiving a link request(we receive a lot of these).  I believe that is what happened to to your request.

Bonibelle - We do not provide email addresses to our advertisers.  Never have.  I see that your email address is hidden in your profile.  Perhaps you only recently "hid" your email address and someone pulled it from your profile before you hid it?

Chas - Cool it with the shameless plugs:)

Finally, we want to wish all of you a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  Special thanks to those who have served and are serving!
-A

sandiego

• Caldera Spa Dealer for 30 years
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2006, 11:19:33 am »

I have recieved sale information in my email from both
Hot Springs and today from Caldera....oh and I get a newsletter from Thermospas. Since I have never requested information from Hot Springs, or Caldera via the internet, I am sure my email address was aquired through this site. A few years ago, my kids got information from Thermospa but claim they never gave my email address. I am betting now that thermospas also got my address from this site.
I am not complaining because it is easy enough to delete the mail if I don't want it, but I think this should explain the extent of influence of the sponsers of the site. Lets face it, if no one paid for this site, it wouldn't exist, so I appreciate Hot Springs, Caldera (Watkins)and thermospas for allowing us to share.  And Chas...those Caldera Tubs are really nice  ;)

It's my understanding that they emailed all people who had requested a brochure via the internet.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2006, 07:03:22 pm »
Hey Chas - Cool it with the shameless plugs:)
-A
Yes sir. I will try.

:)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2006, 07:03:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42