What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: double you double you double you dot  (Read 12678 times)

Anoroc

Re: double you double you double you dot
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2006, 08:06:22 am »
I just printed off my entry form.  I plan on heading over in a couple of hours to wet test a spa.

Crossing my fingers....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2006, 08:06:22 am »

mattNY

• '91 HS Highlife
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2006, 09:55:57 am »
I just went over to print out my entry form.  Glad I read the rules, I guess I needn't bother.

"1.      ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Florida, New York, Rhode Island and Puerto Rico) and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are eighteen (18 ) years or older on date of entry. Void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Quebec and where prohibited by law, rule, regulation or ordinance. "

"2.      HOW TO OBTAIN A SCRATCH CARD: Beginning May 19, 2006 and ending September 30, 2006 or when all 100,000 scratch cards have been distributed (whichever comes first), Sponsor and all participating Jacuzzi Dealers will distribute scratch cards in the United States (excluding Florida, New York, Rhode Island and Puerto Rico) and Canada (excluding Quebec)."

What is the deal with that, anyway?!?

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2006, 10:05:55 am »
I wish there was a Jacuzzi dealer around here, but I can't recall ever seeing one.  I just thought they were a local legend like Nessie or Fuzzy Lumpkins.  Guess I can't enter. :'(

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2006, 10:12:32 am »
Of course you can't enter: it specifically mentions "Ordinance."
;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Anoroc

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2006, 11:15:49 am »
Showed up at the local Jacuzzi dealer.  The first person didn't know anything about it.  They got on the phone with someone else and confirmed the promotion and found the scratch tickets.

You have to get five matches.  I had three of Italy, one car and one something else I could not tell what it was.

The second scratch card awared me $300 dollars off my next spa purchase.  I didn't have to wet test the spa to get it.  The spa water was very low and clowdy so I passed on the wet test.

Nice promotion but I was hoping for a Trip to Italy.  Since the scratch tickets are not transferable it is just going to waste.

Let us know if there are any winners out there!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2006, 11:20:44 am »
The $300 off your next spa purchase.

I wonder, is the Factory giving the dealer $300 toward the purchase, so that a true discount ($300 off the same deal someone without a "winning ticket" would get?)

Or does the dealer take the $300 hit resulting in funny math to give the apperance of $300 savings?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 11:38:23 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2006, 11:31:21 am »
Look at the little folder icon, he put a thumb tack in it so it stays up front. He wants to make sure everyone gets a chance to see info in the Jacuzzi Sweepstakes. I'm sure after a day or two, it will begin to slide, then in about a week, a new bee will log on and post a question like "Anybody heard about the Jacuzzi Contest?"

Nah, BTW, can anyone explain how to post a photo?  ;)
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2006, 06:54:09 pm »
Oops, I meant to click the back button  ???  ;)
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2006, 06:54:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42