What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Used Artesian (again, lol)  (Read 2263 times)

Brookenstein

Used Artesian (again, lol)
« on: May 22, 2006, 07:25:20 pm »
Ok, my friend wasted time and didn't get the last Artesian I posted about.  She found this one today.

Artesian brand, Island Spa line, Grand Cayman model jet massage spa. Has a built in CD player. Spa has jets on the floor and on the seats with waterfalls at the top of the spa. Only 2 years old with normal wear. Near new condition and well maintained. Has a sitting bar area with 4 bar stools, hanging racks for clothing and a tamper free spa cover. Price will include spa, gazebo, bar stools, CD player, spa cover, chemical caddy and delivery and set up at your house. You will need to bring in a 220 volt line for electricity. Great condition and great buy! Must see!  

He is asking $3800, which sounds like a completely reasonable price to me.  It has one of the on top gazebos w/ bar stools and looks real nice.  Only thing I noticed in the pic was foam.  They are selling it to put in a pool/spa.

Any feedback?  My friend is going to go look at it tonight.

Thanks for the help!

Hot Tub Forum

Used Artesian (again, lol)
« on: May 22, 2006, 07:25:20 pm »

salesdvl

Re: Used Artesian (again, lol)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 07:42:06 pm »
Tell her to grab it !!
Measure once, cut twice.

Brookenstein

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 08:35:53 pm »
K, friend is on the way there... BUT just got clarification that he is the 2nd owner already and that price does not include delivery.

Does this change anything?  SHould she be scared that she would be the 3rd owner?

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 09:01:12 pm »
K, friend is on the way there... BUT just got clarification that he is the 2nd owner already and that price does not include delivery.

Does this change anything?  SHould she be scared that she would be the 3rd owner?

Can you see it running?  Despite all the dedicated hot tubbers we see here, I think it is an impulse item for many people and some people aren't up for the work involved.  I know there is a Spa tech here that would check out a tub for someone at a reasonable price.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Brookenstein

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 09:08:30 pm »
She is on her way to see it running right now.  I told her obvious things to looks for... BUT I don't know crap, I just pretend.   :)  They weren't planning to wet test it, but I told her to make sure all the jets work, to turn all the diverter valves, etc etc.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 09:16:43 pm »
If in good operational condition, it sounds like a good deal.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Brookenstein

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 10:00:41 pm »
She bought it, full price.  Turns out that these people got it with the house.... so its not like its been sold via craigslist twice.  We might have another MILF on here soon, lol.

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 08:58:21 am »
I own one of the Artesian Island Grand Cayman tubs and very much enjoy it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 08:59:36 am by TN__HOT_TUB »
Artesian Island Grand Cayman

mattNY

• '91 HS Highlife
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 09:47:39 am »
Wow - with all that equipment it's a phenominal deal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 09:47:39 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42