What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Stereo Remote on a J385  (Read 1942 times)

spahopeful

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Stereo Remote on a J385
« on: April 13, 2006, 11:07:41 am »
I just had a new Jacuzzi 385 installed on Tuesday!  The stereo works with the manual operation, but when I point the remote to the speakers and hit a button, the red light on the stereo blinks, but does nothing to change any stereo operations.  I only noticed this after the dealer left.  The dealer had not seen this problem and had me change the battery, but this did not help.  Any ideas?

Also, the remote shows the capacity to run a second zone of speakers.  Does anyone have information on whether this can be done with with a J385?

Hot Tub Forum

Stereo Remote on a J385
« on: April 13, 2006, 11:07:41 am »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Stereo Remote on a J385
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 11:26:40 am »
Sounds like a job for your dealer.  If something isn't working on a new install, they should get it right for you.
Not sure about the second set of speakers.
Brewman

orlandoguy

• all you need is tub
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 04:16:46 pm »
I had the same problem on my J335 and they brought an extra remote that also didn't work.

After a tech came out, it turned out a wire was loose that I think happened during moving.  They fixed it and I have an extra remote for free.

My friend just bought a J345 and the same thing happened to his stereo.

spahopeful

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 01:00:40 am »
I took the remote to the dealer and tried it on a Jacuzzi in the store and it worked fine.  So the dealer then planned to come replace the stereo.  However, when I got home the same remote now works on my stereo.  I don't know why, but I am now enjoying music while soaking.  I'm still curious about trying to set up a second set of speakers to the zone 2 on the remote?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 01:00:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42