What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Pic o' the Day 2-28-06  (Read 3709 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Hot Tub Pic o' the Day 2-28-06
« on: February 28, 2006, 10:48:25 am »
A customer's new Vista.  The house may look like a barn from the outside, but it is beautiful on the inside (kind of like one of my ex-girlfriends).

The tub sits on a hill overlooking 240 acres.  They are building a dam to create a 40+ acre lake at the bottom of the hill.  The owners have a houseboat rental company up in Arkansas.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub Pic o' the Day 2-28-06
« on: February 28, 2006, 10:48:25 am »

tanstaafl2

• Keeping a close eye on the new spa...
Re: Hot Tub Pic o' the Day 2-28-06
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 11:19:57 am »
Rather more like a warehouse than a barn, though I don't doubt it is lovely on the inside. And the view from the spa is lovely as well. Had a similar view from my previous home where I looked over a (much smaller) lake and didn't have any neighbors. But the commute was a killer so I had to move closer into town and let my folks move into the "ranch".  Now I have neighbors so close they feel like they are in the next room. Oh well, guess I am not used to "city life".

And I love the John Deere with the front end loader. Would have liked to put one of those on my Massey Ferguson but it was a little more than I wanted to spend at the time.

And that bar with the patio heater looks like a real party place!

« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 11:31:35 am by tanstaafl2 »
In hot water with my '06 Reflections Granada

rick_in_cleveland

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 11:22:45 am »
This is so frustrating...no matter if I use Firefox or Microsoft exployer I can't see the pictures.  aahhhhhh!!!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 11:45:20 am »
This is so frustrating...no matter if I use Firefox or Microsoft exployer I can't see the pictures.  aahhhhhh!!!

IT must be a setting. Bring it to Columbus and I'll take care of it.  :)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 01:13:23 pm »
God I love this country.  Everybody gets to do their own thing. Their property is gorgeous and the house looks like it is right out of the Charles Eames school of design.  Charles Eames built a similar house for he and his wife in California, and of course some of his furniture is on permanent display at the Smithsonian, the Museum of Modern Art, and such as that.

Now onto a very serious matter.  Based on your comment, you better chase down that old girl friend of yours.  Life is too short to opt out of a relationship with someone you find beautiful on the inside.

Regards,

Bill

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 01:16:55 pm »
Life is too short to opt out of a relationship with someone you find beautiful on the inside.

Regards,

Bill

Now, with the exception of the abundant meanness, I have the best of both worlds! :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 02:18:17 pm »

Now onto a very serious matter.  Based on your comment, you better chase down that old girl friend of yours.  Life is too short to opt out of a relationship with someone you find beautiful on the inside.

Regards,

Bill

Even if she looks like a barn from the outside?
RIP C-Rod

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 05:21:06 am »
Theres country privacy where no one can see you and you can do what you want. And theres city privacy where no one cares what you do.
Retired

cappykat

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 08:58:24 am »
That is one very interesting house.  They can jump on their tractor, go plow the north 40, and ride it right back up to their door.  Very convenient!  ;D
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 08:58:24 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42