What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Optima feedback  (Read 2050 times)

spahopeful

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Sundance Optima feedback
« on: February 17, 2006, 07:14:17 pm »
Instead of narrowing my search for a hot tub, I have expanded it to include the Optima, in additon to the Jacuzzi J385 and the Epic.  I really want good foot/ankle jets in additon to my back and I recall from one brief wet test a couple months ago that the volcano jet in the middle foot pad area felt great.  I remember thinking that the overall size or configuration was just not as nice as the J385 or the Epic.  I was also concerned about tripping on the foot pad area.  I'd welcome any feedback on the Optima as I make a final comparison to the other two.  Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Optima feedback
« on: February 17, 2006, 07:14:17 pm »

jnsjr58

• Do like the smart piggy... build it with brick!!
Re: Sundance Optima feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 07:24:54 pm »
Looks to me to be a GREAT spa....... While looking at Sundance, don't overlook the Cameo as well! :)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 07:46:16 pm »
Forget about tripping on the foot dome.  Unless you have mobility problems, or are extremely clumsy or un-coordinated, or have extremely large feet,  it won't be an issue.  The other things you mentioned, however are of greater concern.  
We like ours quite a bit, and for us it was the right one.
You'll have to decide on what's right for you, just don't be put off by the foot dome.

Brewman

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 08:40:46 pm »
Like Brewman said,  don't worry about tripping on the foot dome. The dome really performs for those looking for foot and ankle jets. It works best with open seating spas, like the Optima from Sundance or the Emerald Model from Artesian, with no lounger, as you can enjoy the dome jets from any seat. Wet test to see which spa fits best for you and your family. Dave.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 08:40:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42