What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: to all the dealers and dealership owners out there  (Read 5195 times)

drprwnap

Re: to all the dealers and dealership owners out t
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2006, 09:20:04 am »
Hey Drprwnap..where have you been? Did you go to Disney World too?  ;D

No, I didn't  go to Disney World.  But I would have put on those goofy Mickey Mouse ears in a heartbeat to ride with Hines and Bussie.  ;D ;D ;D ;D.  I've just been BASKING in the victory.  BTW, I've been a Steeler fan since 1971(when the drafted Jack Ham and BEFORE they won anything).  Went through the 70's (the glory years), the 80's (UGLY), the 90's and the first half of '00 (so close yet so far).  This one was SPECIAL.
Lovin' Spatopia in my Epic!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2006, 09:20:04 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2006, 09:32:43 am »
I know you are loving it!  I just wish Duce could have done something to contribute. He is a nice guy and I kind of had a soft spot for him because he is a relatively small player, but had so much heart! So have you painted that Steelers emblem on the spa cover? ;D
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 11:58:03 am by Bonibelle »
Support your dealer so they can support you!

rick

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2006, 11:20:21 am »
The problem is that these kind of dealers are just like politicians.   They DO believe that the general public are a bunch of morons and so their negative ad campaigning is the way to go.  

When I go to the turnstiles,  I usually vote for the guy who did less negative stuff than the other.  

dadofrad

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2006, 07:10:29 pm »
i make sure that my imploies do not talkbad about other
spa companies. to me that only tells me that there is nothing to say about what you are selling. so only talk about what we have on our floor not what any body else has. and we will sell more.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2006, 09:15:44 pm »
Anne, the sales person that I ultimatley bought my tub from was a total class act!  She showed me everything that I asked to see, no pressure, made useful suggestions and showed me the bottom line price on the tubs that I was interested in. When I left that first day, I felt confortable with her and much better educated. The next time I went, I took my husband and kids to wet test. My husband is easily turned off by high pressure and negative sales people. He took to this sales person instantly because she was honest and thoroughly knew her product lines. Before we made a final decision that day, I told her  that we were heading to check out one final tub before deciding. She had the sales brochure from that company and her only suggestion was that we compare apples to apples. We looked over the brochure (I had seen it before) and it helped me to realize what I really wanted and what her tubs offered.   Then, bored with all my questions, my husband and kids asked to wet test a tub that we hadn't seriously considered (the Epic) and the rest is history!  I can honestly say this sales person made our purchase a very positive experience and her honesty and knowledge are a reflection of the entire dealership.
 ;)
I guess I was really lucky!

Sure you can say that about her now but just watch how backbiting she can get when another woman checks out her husband at a party!! ;) ;) ;)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2006, 09:19:56 pm »
you know that for a fact? ::)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2006, 09:19:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42